Hello from UK

ant1DP

Im new to DBG, I've been using Freeworld for many years to order V@llies (Roche), only its gone now.

So I'm in need of a quick delivery of Di@zepam, I've placed a £60 order with www.sleepingpillsuk.com and its been 4 working days but as i'm in need now and have no idea if their legit id like to try another source, if I can find any source that can deliver from within the UK in the normal 3-5 days that an inland order should take?

Can anyone suggest how too find a UK Di@zepam supplier?  Im sure they are readily available for someone in the know :)  and id be happy to try a email source

Best of luck with that mob, they're a bunch of scammers and in our blacklist. You'd be far better donating, getting access to email vendors and using them. This med is one of the easiest to find amongst our listed vendors who are all reliable and vetted. I'd get researching. Welcome too, by the way. 

Thanks so much.  Ive donated and now I'm trying to find the 'email vendors'?

Best of luck with that mob, they're a bunch of scammers and in our blacklist. You'd be far better donating, getting access to email vendors and using them. This med is one of the easiest to find amongst our listed vendors who are all reliable and vetted. I'd get researching. Welcome too, by the way. 
Sleepingpillsuk.com came through, so I'm not sure when they were scamming or why they are not now.  

Either way joining this site is the best choice I've made and I'm well happy to be with you guys ?

Sleepingpillsuk.com came through, so I'm not sure when they were scamming or why they are not now.  

Either way joining this site is the best choice I've made and I'm well happy to be with you guys ?
You can review their thread in the blacklist for why they were blacklisted. It's good to have you here in any case! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back