Hello From Usa!

• Thread starter Thread starter DamonDash
  • Start date Start date
D

DamonDash

Hello everyone,  I have came across this forum several times in the past few months and recently decided to join a few days ago.  [ edit by admin.]

I am also looking to pick up a few more legit sources both domestic and international.  I have used mainly email sources in the past.

I have been a buyer in the industry for 11 years, and I understand all the unwritten rules and guidelines that come along with it that keeps both buyer and vendor safe, as well as keeping business private and safe.

If anyone has any legit sources they would like to share, please PM me and I will share mine as well.

-DamonDash

Last edited:
Welcome to our community DD. Please note that there is a 20 post minimum before members are able to send PM's, and our policies prohibit members with fewer than 20 posts to request PM's for any reason in open forums. I realize you're new, so don't take this as a chop busting, but as a friendly orientation, if you will. While I appreciate your willingness to share your supplier resources with our members, please refrain from asking for members to PM you until you've reached the required minimum number of posts. Just browse around, contribute where you can, and you'll reach 20 in short order. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Welcome to our community DD. Please note that there is a 20 post minimum before members are able to send PM's, and our policies prohibit members with fewer than 20 posts to request PM's for any reason in open forums. I realize you're new, so don't take this as a chop busting, but as a friendly orientation, if you will. While I appreciate your willingness to share your supplier resources with our members, please refrain from asking for members to PM you until you've reached the required minimum number of posts. Just browse around, contribute where you can, and you'll reach 20 in short order. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
Thanks for the advise Jew.  I actually just noticed this rule a little earlier, but was not aware that I would not be able to receive PMs as well.  But no problem, getting 20+ posts shouldn't be a difficult task.  Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to contributing as much as possible.

~DDash

Thanks for the advise Jew.  I actually just noticed this rule a little earlier, but was not aware that I would not be able to receive PMs as well.  But no problem, getting 20+ posts shouldn't be a difficult task.  Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to contributing as much as possible.

~DDash
LMFAO..........Thanks for the advise Jew............Did your name get shortened and you did not share the info!!!!!!!

Hi and welcome Damon, You've stumbled upon the best DB board on the net IMO.

Anokky

Hi and welcome Damon, You've stumbled upon the best DB board on the net IMO.

Anokky
Thank you Anokky!  So far this forum has been very helpful with lots of valuable information, definitely the best DB forum I've been part of thus far.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back