Hello I’m new here. Willing to learn

zakd13

I just made an order in ChemicalPlanet.org. Then I was told to pay $200 for discreet package shipping. Is this a common scam? I appreciate an answer.

why would you pay anyone $200 to send you RCs on top of the product cost? you're practically scamming yourself at that point by even entertaining the idea to begin with. are they packing your magazines inside a couch shoved in a crate or something?

If I buy something in the future. I need to study well the source to pay for it, and thanks for the advice.

why would you pay anyone $200 to send you RCs on top of the product cost? you're practically scamming yourself at that point by even entertaining the idea to begin with. are they packing your magazines inside a couch shoved in a crate or something?
They said that after the order. Alright

Don’t spend any more money at sketchy websites and risk losing it all. Get a sponsorship to this site where you will find reliable people who won’t rip you off. Not saying it is not possible to get ripped off here - it happens. But there are plenty of reliable vendors, and being on this site greatly reduces your chances of getting scammed compared to random ass websites, Reddit/TG vendors, etc.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  3. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  4. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  6. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  7. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  8. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  9. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  10. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  11. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  12. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  13. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  14. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  15. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  16. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  17. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
  18. lucas007 @ lucas007: Good morning! Start the week with a positive mindset and tackle your goals with energy.
  19. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Anyhow, have a great Sunday. Find 5 minutes to give praise and show reverence for our Lord.
  20. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Wtf? I fell asleep and apparently shoutboxed.
Back