Hello,I am new here 7/31

cozyluxes

I was introduced by rcchem66, Where can I see rcchem66 plate, anyone kind enough to show me the way?
I heard from rcchem66 that this is a very good forum, I hope to study it in a while.
Thanks, everyone

Welcome. I don’t know if you need to be a sponsor to see that forum but if you don’t, it’s pretty easy to find. Just look at the forums under RC’s. Or use the search bar.

If you do need to be a sponsor to view those threads, which I highly recommend anyway, sponsor info is also on the first page under the very first forum. Basically you do have to read to get the etiquette down. And if you’re a sponsor you are afforded important communication and learning opportunities that can make all the difference in whether you find the forum helpful.

Best of luck!

-AS

Welcome. I don’t know if you need to be a sponsor to see that forum but if you don’t, it’s pretty easy to find. Just look at the forums under RC’s. Or use the search bar.

If you do need to be a sponsor to view those threads, which I highly recommend anyway, sponsor info is also on the first page under the very first forum. Basically you do have to read to get the etiquette down. And if you’re a sponsor you are afforded important communication and learning opportunities that can make all the difference in whether you find the forum helpful.

Best of luck!

-AS
Thanks very much,I have found it,I will donate in the future when I get the money.

I was introduced by rcchem66, Where can I see rcchem66 plate, anyone kind enough to show me the way?
I heard from rcchem66 that this is a very good forum, I hope to study it in a while.
Thanks, everyone
Hey, friend, I am here, just click on my avatar

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back