Hello! I Am New Here, Just Saying Hi!

jlorion

I am new here, glad I found this place, I have lurked here for a while and thought I would say hello, hello to all! I am not too sure what I should say about myself, I guess just that I have used online pharmacies for a good number of years now. Some work for a while and then I need to find a new source to go to, I am always afraid to use a new one, but with the recommendations that people give here, it makes it a little easier to figure out who I should trust and not trust with my money.  I appreciate being able to read about peoples experiences good or bad.

~*~Welcome~*~

I too Lurked for awhile before I posed. Great group of people here!!

Welcome Jlorion. This is a great board and I think you'll find that there are a lot of great resources here. Please be sure to read, read, read (btw, that's what everyone will tell you, sort of the mantra for newbies), but it's very true. Most of what you are looking for is already here. Just take the time to find and read it. The search function is a great tool. Also, we have a great community of folks here with a lot of experiences. We all look out for and support one another. :)

I agree with you, everyone seems nice! /default_smile.png I plan on sharing what I know and who I use, I just hope that I don't mess up and put something in my post that should not be there.. I guess I need to read through the rules before I post anything! /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back