Hello I am new to this forum.

lilly rose

This is really the fisrt time I have been a part of a forum, what drove me here is the need to get help getting medicine that works for me, mainly pain and anxiety.  I lived in San Diego my whole life so it used to not be a problem being so close to mexico.  I also used to order meds online a very long time ago, but I know that can be iffy.  I had a good Dr in San Diego but when I moved to Kansas all of that changed, every doctor I see likes to prescribe anti depressants and IBprofen.  I used Xanax on an as needed basis, only .5 mil a day or less and had no problems with addiction, but the Drs don't listen.  So now im looking into other means, Drs just seem to waste my time, and make my anxiety worse when they give me something that doesnt work.  Anyways here I am.  Here to read, read, read.   Thank you for the approval.   

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to the forum. Many folks here in the same situation as you. I think you will find what you need pretty easily. Good luck and happy shopping!

2earls

Welcome @lilly rose you got the right idea about reading. That's the best advice I can give you. The other is to listen to the    (moderators) they are great at what they do and have all of our best interest at heart.

Welcome. I hear what your saying, I think Xanax are outlawed here in Ohio . I can't find a single Doctor that will prescribe any, all we get here is busbar, yeh! The advice I can give is read forums thoroughly cause some start out great but by the end the supplier may not be good anymote. There are many places you can visit for Xanax just read reviews. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to suggest if I am not allowed I will delete my post immediately. All I wanted to say is my fave is an email source. Moda man. Great guy! But read all the threads there are plenty to be found. Wishing you the best! Hope you hang out and meet people. It's my favorite board! A lot of good people in the same situation.

Thank you Heavenlee for the recomendation im gonna write that one down before it does get deleted, just in case.  The reason I came here was because I went to an online place and am still deciding weather they are good or not, I was dumb and ordered something that was too good to be true.  The online farm is trying to make it up to me so that is good I will write about it when I get the product and try.  Just gonna stick with the Xanadus from now on when ordering online.  This forum is pretty legit liking it so far.   

Don't worry too much @lilly rose,all our listed vendors are vetted and are reliable, you should have no problem getting a hold of that product from many of them. We do all we can to prevent scammers here, and we honestly do a good job of it too! Without sounding boastful of course! Any problems, please don't hesitate to contact myself or 2earls. Put the @ before our usernames to grab our attention. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back