Hello, I'm new here :)

Mancini1337

I just created my account a few days ago and thought I'd check this forum site out. If there's any important threads that I might need to read, feel free to let me know.

I'm just sitting in the basement right now as I'm typing my introduction trying to figure out something I can do about my concentration. I just feel like my mind is wandering off much of the time, especially in the work place. When I was younger, I used to take medication for a so called diagnosis of ADHD. I was taken off of it after around a year.
The focusing aspect of school was difficult for me at many times in which I was desperately trying to keep grades up in certain classes. I've only been on medication for one year in elementary and finished the rest of my schooling without medication.
After I graduated, I dedicated myself to computer repair at a shop with my father until we closed it down. I've been unemployed for about 2 years after that and just didn't have it in me to do anything else. I felt so stuck after that and whatever projects I would start, I'd just drop because I just wasn't getting into it. Countless nights of complete un-motivation until I finally got up and started looking for work.
I'm in early 20s, been holding down my job pretty well for over a year so far and take it seriously which i haven't been the kind to take things seriously especially with my low concentration and procrastination.
I still mess up sometimes and procrastinate on things.
A little bit ago, swim gave me a little bit of something for my attention deficiency. It seemed to work wonderfully for me. I don't remember it working that well when I was taking it during elementary.
Kind of hard for me to get what I need especially since I am currently not on any type of insurance now and I'd rather not go through all of that.
I just find that it does help me with the problems that I face almost every day in life, especially my social anxiety which is another reason why I'm looking. I try to keep my head up and look at the positives and I try to satisfy myself by working the best i can at my job, but I always feel like I can do better and I'm never satisfied enough.

Maybe some of you can share your experiences with ADHD or ADD and how you go about dealing with it and where to go to find something. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)

Welcome @Mancini1337, there are specific threads on this subject, I'm sure you can find them via the search tool. Good to have you aboard, and I hope we can be a valuable resource to you! ☺ 

Like our mod said there is a thread just for ADHD. I have a girlfriend with it and she takes adderral. Apparently I don't have it because I tried hers once and took a bunch of Valium and Xanax to come down. Way to speedy for me. But she is one of those people who needs it, I mean she really needs it! She can't focus, she's scattered brained. I don't know how to explain it but when she quits taking it and sells it for dope she turns into a totally different person. I don't even like it or take it but have ordered it just for her to return her to normalcy. So I can't realte but I can feel you're pain. There is help on this board to order, do some research and if you can make a donation to get into areas where you can find vendors. My biggest advice to newbies is to read all of the threads through. Some vendors start great then flounder and you could get ripped off. And check out the reviews of the old timers here. I have never gone wrong with them. Check their post count and see how long they have been around. Don't take the word of a new person with only a few  post under their belt. I wish you the best of luck finding what you are looking for and welcome aboard!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back