Hello ... It's me

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hi all

Registered a couple weeks ago and have been checking out your forum. Very cool 

I have posted in forums like his before but I really like the way this one is ran. I like the layering, the posts you have to make before you get access. I like the "get to know you" part of this forum. I also like the politeness in the threads here.

I used to post on some crazy places like t0pix years ago  as most of you know that was the other end of the spectrum from this. I have been part of a couple of AAS forums in the past and I have some petty good background in that area, although I don't put it to use in my life anymore. I may get some of my posting up I that area if that's ok with the powers that be. What I am on this forum for is sleeping meds, esp benz0s. I hope that I can find some useful info about them here. I have had these wonderful meds I my life for about 20 years but recent legal or healthcare cutbacks has impacted me getting them and in turn, my physical and mental health. They are what works for me and there isn't any replacement that I have found

With that all being said, thanks for having me here and I look forward to becoming a part of your community. 

Laidback

Hi Laidback, I'm glad you are enjoying the forum. I don't think you should have any problems finding what you seek. Shoot off some emails and you will be on your way!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back