Hello my beautifully messy new friends

McPhee

Hello new friends! I’ve been a member for a couple of month but it’s my first time posting! I’m in Canada, which I’m pretty sure is not an easy country to ship to - so I’ve been using Starlite since it was the first one recommended to me. They’ve been awesome but my god the waiting can be just agony! I guess I’m gonna have to start posting like a madwoman so I can Get into the top secret forums with the all the good stuff in them! Lol. 

Anyways it’s nice to be among my people, the non-judgers, the free spirits, the beautifully messy. Thank you for having me. 💕

Lol, I love that intro, it sums up this bunch pretty accurately. I have to tell you that there just are not a lot of vendors who ship to Canada and it's no secret, so don't wear out your fingers hoping for a miracle. There might be an email vendor or two who ship there, but for the most part it's the same thing you are currently getting from SL.

We have had people here become buddies and try to help out our friends north of the border, but I only know of one situation where it worked for any amount of time. I guess I should ask what her secret stealth is? If I find anything helpful I will try to keep you in mind. 

Now don't let me lead you astray and have you start asking people to send to you, I don't want to get you or anyone else in trouble. See? I'm the messiest of the lot.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back