Hello my doc was forced to cut me off my pain meds

badback

So I’m back on the internet trying to get information on dealing with my chronic back and neck pain. I was hit by an SUV ridding my motorcycle to work and my life has never been the same since. Hopefully I can learn ways to cope. It’s been extremely difficult since I lost my 150 10mg percs every 30 days. Instead of getting my usual 150, I got 30 and no more. A feeling of fear came over me and I found some street opiates and started to intramuscularly take some. Wow after years of so much pain, it was completely gone. Then soon after, I got a terrible infection and had to go to the hospital or else die. What a stupid thing I did. I’m healed but the med bills and aftercare put a good size dent in my bank account and trying to cope with all the pain I’m in, wears me down on so many levels. 

Welcome @badback. It is a very sad time we are living through in regards to the DEA and CDC scaring doctors against helping patients who need help the most. I sympathize with your situation, and am glad you found a place to help.

I wish you all the best @badback I’m fortunate enough to live in a country where we don’t have to pay for our healthcare and I’ve been in the same situation as yourself, I’m assuming you developed a gram abscess from injecting IM. It’s not fun, FYI I have a whole article in the steroid section on how to treat it yourself should you find yourself in thst position again.

One thing we do share in terms of healthcare are doctors that suffer from a severe lack of accountability. They’ll prescribe extremely addictive pharmaceuticals knowing full well that at those doses and amounts you will become dependent then after x amount of time just stop prescribing and make you feel like it’s your fault, no proper tappering protocol and your suddenly just another drug seeker to them. Which in turn forces you to but street drugs which obviously can be a lottery in terms of what your getting if you don’t know who to talk or go to.

You have found us now and we are a great community who’ll always help each other as long as you follow some basic guidelines. Just remember to research research research, read as many threads as you can and if you haven’t donated I highly suggest you do. This will give you access to some top of the line vendors who’s reputations matter to them so you’ll be getting what you ordered.

If there’s anything I can do just give me a shout.

Rx

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the welcome. I’m never injecting h IM ever again. I was into bodybuilding and power lifting for years. Did a few cycles, hot ripped using Dave Palumbo’s diet.

Anyways, I almost like the situation better. No acetaminophen, less pain. I don’t get that loopy smoking it and snorting it. I do miss just being able to take a pill and I hate doing something this illegal. I’ve lived a very honest life and don’t have any close friends that use any drugs, so I hate that Im now a criminal for the first time in my life. I couldn’t do anything before the pain killers and now I can get so more done without muscle spasms and severe pain. I don’t get as many knots too. Yes thank God for gracing the planet with that poppy. Probably would of jumped off a bridge if it weren’t for it. 

@badback I've been in your position, almost took me out in the end. But welcome, glad you found a resource!

@badback I've been in your position, almost took me out in the end. But welcome, glad you found a resource!
Thanks for the welcome. I’m not glad you’ve been through the same experience but it helps knowing I’m not the only one who understands. It’s really frustrating because I look fine and can walk around normally but only for a short time before I have to lay down and rest. I’ve done what I can with physical and occupational therapy and took what works for me but nothing really got me close to how I was before. The painkillers really helped me both mentally and physically obviously by relieving the pain and I was told not to worry about addiction because if I ever needed to, my doctor could taper me off. Well it really became an issue when they wouldn’t refill my meds because of threats from the government. It really sucks they did that and I didn’t have enough will power to stop cold turkey. 

Well my first try attempt to get some medication for my back was seized by customs. I’m not sure I want to try that again. It sucks having a government that does that. I’m not looking to sell anything for profit or get high yet I’m forced to live in pain because the powers in charge have no idea what it’s like to live with a spine that’s bolted together. 

Thanks for the welcome. I’m not glad you’ve been through the same experience but it helps knowing I’m not the only one who understands. It’s really frustrating because I look fine and can walk around normally but only for a short time before I have to lay down and rest. I’ve done what I can with physical and occupational therapy and took what works for me but nothing really got me close to how I was before. The painkillers really helped me both mentally and physically obviously by relieving the pain and I was told not to worry about addiction because if I ever needed to, my doctor could taper me off. Well it really became an issue when they wouldn’t refill my meds because of threats from the government. It really sucks they did that and I didn’t have enough will power to stop cold turkey. 
I’m the same way. I raced mountain bikes at the pro level for almost ten years. I also raced down hill. I’m 42 now and look healthy and fit, but underneath the surface I have 7 compressed discs and have broken thirteen bones. I walk the mall with my wife and daughter for an hour and the vertebrae in my neck swell, my peril area gets sore and I become increasingly cranky. I can still ride a bike for hours, but walking actually exhausts me. I worked as a mechanic and simply cannot manage it anymore. I just can’t. It’s really frustrating and even discouraging. I take tramadol daily; it helps with depression as well as pain. I’d take percs but when I get started on them I just eat them like candy, so those I have to keep out of sight. Anyway, welcome and good luck. I’m new here too and people have been very kind and straight forward with me. Good find.

Well I did get my blueberry flavored candy from my first order with SL. What a relief! Getting a good nights sleep sure helps but the one letter that got nabbed has me hesitant to order again. I’m set for a little while right now.

I try my best not to abuse anything. I was prescribed blue footballs years ago when things were more lax. 3 a day just like prescribed but then I just stopped taking them and it sucked! Later I was prescribed Kalawn-a-pen, 3 a day and was on them 5 times as long. I tapered off and had no issues and stayed totally clean for 8 1/2 years. Then I ordered zan ex over the net to help with my nerves while living in the middle of an overpopulated urban environment next to several construction sites. That and maryjane saved me from going nuts. Now I live in a quieter place but I’m broken and I just can’t get a good nights sleep and get around in general  without farm a sookle help. 

I don’t know about you but I hate being in pain!  I tufted out for almost a couple years but I was short tempered,  self-conscious when my muscles cramped up and I’d walk like Quasimodo, etc etc  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back