Hello My Friends!

medhelp75

Vendor Account
 Thank you admins for approuving me. I am from Europe, I am working as a pharmacist and wanted to introduce myself to the community. The site looks very good and like another user mentioned I feel I have been accepted into an underground secret society, feels good /default_smile.png

Anyway, I am happy to be here and I will start posting and make myself usefull to the community !

Thanks,

Best regards.

MH

Hi MH, welcome! I "saw" you a little while ago in aleesays' intro thread, but didn't know your area of expertise then... Oh, my, I imagine folks will have some questions for you!  /default_smile.png I have not been here very long myself, so I'm still spending most of my time reading and learning and being amazed at all the information and insight available. Also -- I didn't expect this -- it's been a lot of fun! I hope your experience here is as great as mine has been.

All best,

Blue 

Hi MH, welcome! I "saw" you a little while ago in aleesays' intro thread, but didn't know your area of expertise then... Oh, my, I imagine folks will have some questions for you! /default_smile.png I have not been here very long myself, so I'm still spending most of my time reading and learning and being amazed at all the information and insight available. Also -- I didn't expect this -- it's been a lot of fun! I hope your experience here is as great as mine has been.

All best,

Blue
Hey Blue, I have been here a little bit longer, but I will agree with you it is a lot of fun to read not only the funny things but also I am continually amazed at how wise people are about so many different topics... Not to mention their willingness to share what they know with the board and its members

As a pharmacist you will make a very valuable asset to our community. Welcome.

Thank you admins for approuving me. I am from Europe, I am working as a pharmacist and wanted to introduce myself to the community. The site looks very good and like another user mentioned I feel I have been accepted into an underground secret society, feels good /default_smile.png

Anyway, I am happy to be here and I will start posting and make myself usefull to the community !

Thanks,

Best regards.

MH
I would like to second the sentiments above. Thank you for having me here, and I look fwd to getting to know more and more of you.

Thanks again.

Hi MH, welcome! I "saw" you a little while ago in aleesays' intro thread, but didn't know your area of expertise then... Oh, my, I imagine folks will have some questions for you!  /default_smile.png I have not been here very long myself, so I'm still spending most of my time reading and learning and being amazed at all the information and insight available. Also -- I didn't expect this -- it's been a lot of fun! I hope your experience here is as great as mine has been.

All best,

Blue 
  I can assure you I'm already amazed of the info you can find here ! Very helpfull I might say and a lot of knowledge that can only make one very happy !

MH

hooter1 said:
Welcome MH. I must say it is unique to welcome someone from your profession, I suspect you will be quite educational as you get settled in. (And obviously become familiar with what can and can not be spoken of)

I must admit I have a curiosity about how "things" are operated in your vague geographical area, and I believe in time, we may share curious and unknown things, above and below the open forum. Once again, welcome to you.
  Thank you for the warm welcome! I'll try to spend more and more time here on the forums and read the rules of what can and cannot be done/spoken in the open. I promise I will try to help as much as possible.

There is a lot of things I like here and there are other things that scare me LOL but these will be spoken in future /default_smile.png

Thank you  again for having me here .

MH

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: _X_

Anyway, I am happy to be here and I will start posting and make myself usefull to the community !

Thanks,

Best regards.

MH
HEY mh i cant figure otu a way to contact you personally, so this is the only way. plzz MESSAGE ME! thank you!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back