Hello New Friends!

onthego

just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself... ive been doing this for a couple of years now, into the bozo scene and hoping to meet new contacts that are in the US as i am on the east coast... been burned a few times, as im sure most of us have, any suggestions on reliable ppl i'm all ears! everything in moderation! and have a wonderful day/night!

Hello New Friend and welcome to the boards!  Glad to have you here /default_smile.png  You seem to have a very specific set of prerequisites as far as seeking US based contacts.  You'll need to do research to decide whats best for you under "US List" from the online pharmacies section of the forum.  One piece of advice:  you may want to broaden your search horizons, do lots and lots (and lots) of reading and you will find the answers you seek.  Nobody likes losing money! I'm sorry that you have been burned and sincerely hope that it never happens to you again.  

Again, Welcome, 77

just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself... ive been doing this for a couple of years now, into the bozo scene and hoping to meet new contacts that are in the US as i am on the east coast... been burned a few times, as im sure most of us have, any suggestions on reliable ppl i'm all ears! everything in moderation! and have a wonderful day/night!
Hellooooooooooo onthego. Welcome and absorb all the info literally right under your nose my friend. Soon you will learn all that can be learned simply by learning to read everything thoroughly therefore learning. Retaining that info is of crucial importance to learning as reading is fundamental to learning. Basically what I'm saying is to learn, one has to read. So if you don't know how to read it makes it harder to learn. Learning to read is a whole other matter which I won't get into, but welcome and get ready to learn! Oh yeah your post says you were into the bozo scene. I was into the bozo scene too but with the help of bozo's anonymous I was able to rid myself of the goofy shoes and big red nose. I also had to go to meetings with a bunch of other bozos and we cried our eyes out like a bunch of sad clowns. Today I am proud to say I am a grateful recovering bozo. although I do get the urge to put on the big goofy shoes once in awhile and the red nose. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh ohhhh... xegh doesn't appreciate a smart ass in an intro post... unless thats just smart ass clamsters.

Uh ohhhh... xegh doesn't appreciate a smart ass in an intro post... unless thats just smart ass clamsters.
I apologize onthego and just to clarify I was being a friendly bozo and had no malicious intention! /default_smile.png

Onthego, I have to vouch fro dave2002.  He simply is a friendly bozo... you've indeed come to the right place if thats your scene /default_smile.png

Uhhhhh Thanks 77 /default_smile.png , I think?

Lol! Welcome tot he board onthego! I am not going to add anything to Dave2002's dissertation if you need anything from a mod, feel free to find me.

Xo and welcome!

Cat

I love you Dave you crack me up!! Not literally.Funny as hell!! Welcome to the madness!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I just joined and look forward to a non bs site that offers good info on pills and where to find reputable sites. I hope to learn and share some things as well!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back