Hello New Members!

ronix

Hey everyone,

I'm a DBG member from a long time ago, at least 3 years now. I'm probably the oldest member still active on here these days.

I wasn't all that shocked to read about jewbacca and heisenberg and the others getting involved in the scamming ring. For the first few months they were very normal contributors to the forums. But once jewy got promoted to grand poobah people started looking at him like a god and i knew it was only a matter of time before newer users started looking at him as the end all be all of advice for the forum.

Such a shame really. But honestly its only a matter of time before we all get burned in this game. I've been taken by websites before, and email providers. There's really no way to avoid it altogether and we all have to go through it eventually. The best thing to do is cut your losses and move on. That being said, glad to see J and starlite are back up and running after the little fiasco they had spring of last year. One of the only consistent (somewhat) reliable guys in the game. Stick with him newbies.

Thanks anyone for reading this, and shoot me a pm if you ever need advice on a vendor, I can probably provide insight on their activities from 2 or 3 years ago so you know if they've ever been involved in selective scamming or otherwise. Oh, and also i can provide an amazing email vendor to users with over 50 posts or more, pm me. Guy was great, thats how i tried qualludes just a couple months after wolf of wall street came out.

cheers,

Ronix

Hi there, I am a brand new member myself, looked at one particular provider I managed to find quoted a few times on here, though I am mildly concerned about customs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back Ronix!

Your name sounds familiar, probably from when I was reading all the old threads when I first joined. Sounds like you have a lot of experience and information to share. Look forward to seeing you around.

2E

Nice, an OG!

Welcome back ronix and you gave free advice to the newbies too.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back