Hello....old Drug Buyers Forum Member Here.

Allhoney75

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Hey everybody. I'm an old drug buyers forum member from back in the day before it vanished. My handle was AmericanPop. I have been out of the loop for a while since I moved to a part of the Midwest where nobody likes to ship only to return to my old home state and find out almost all the outfits I used before are nonexistent. I'm really shocked and still trying to figure out what happened. Hopefully I can find some trusted places. One thing I can say for sure is our healthcare system is horrible!!!!

Welcome allhoney, plenty has changed since those days but it's all good. Read, read, read. Everything you need to know is here. Please read the rules too.

The search box at the top is very helpful.

@headbanger

Thanks for that info. I'll be sure to utilize the search box.

Hey guys! Completely new here, a first timer in anything like this, though the all around support is apparent and comforting. Still trying to find my way around. Glad to be here. HC

I happen to be a former member of the Drug Buyer's Forum as well.  I mainly used it as a resource and didn't post very often.  Well, I posted enough to finally have some SY's open to me, but was mainly a fan of the NROP section.  Ahh, those were the days!

@PharmaFreak

Yes those were the days. I'm still unsure what exactly happened. I remember checking for months on end but the site never came back. I still find myself typing it in....some things are just too hard to let go of....what's even more sad is all of my trusted pharmas are all gone including the BIs. While I'm thankful for these new sites, it still doesn't feel the same.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back