Hello Part 2

• Thread starter Thread starter PharmaPro
  • Start date Start date
P

PharmaPro

Hi Everybody,

I'm Pharmafreak, I think the name says it all because I LOVE drugs!

I'm just reintroducing myself because I am finally off of mod queue and would like to help you guys out.

My specialities are:

MMJ

Bitcoins

The Darknet

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

pF

Hello again PF. One of these days, I'd like to try the bitching route. Lol that was BITCOIN route! Thanks for offering to tutor us newbs, mighty kind of you.

2E

Yes it is very kind of you and you are def s wealth of information. Thank you for that. Im gonna pm you again soon. Take care

Oh I love drugs too!!

Lucky you having mmj. I'm in the uk. What is darknet??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome...newbie here myself...I'll definitely have some questions in the future and thanks for offering.

Cheers

Hi Everybody,

I'm just reintroducing myself because I am finally off of mod queue and would like to help you guys out.

My specialities are:

MMJ

Bitcoins

The Darknet

pF
Welcome back Freak! Admin frowns on anything to do with the Darknet, so you might want to be careful in that aspect...Just a heads up...

-YB

Hi Everybody,

My specialities are:

MMJ

Bitcoins

The Darknet

pF
HA! MMJ one of my top 3 specialties.. I could use some help w/ BTC if you could check your messages, I'd appreciate it. Also wouldn't mind "hashing" out a convo w/ you about certain MMJ subjects.. Our Gov'er here is waiting SO patiently.. quoted live on the news as saying "that bill cannot get on my desk fast enough!" and here we are almost 3 weeks later and I haven't heard jack, and it was so heavily favored.. I'm moving but, to a MMJ state, so it'd always be nice to come home to the same thing! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back