Hello, thank you for having me; very appreciative!

Tsquared99

Hello everyone, I just wanted to stop by this section and say thank you so much for being an excellent community. I've been reading a ton on here over the past few weeks and deciding whether or not to donate and try it out. I decided to do exactly that 😁. From my understanding the community hate is very friendly and helpful, as are the moderators. Not to mention that you also help others with medical needs and be sure everyone is safe from scammers and very informed about everything you could want to know 😀. Enough about how much I like this place so far though, I've been looking for literally anyone anywhere to help me with what I need as I have had many bodily injuries in the past including being the victim of a hit an run and doing so much p.t that doesn't help (Except for a nice workout lol 😁). Doctors just shun me away like I'm a junkie looking for a fix when I have pain that makes it hard to do things often times. It's sickening to see doctors do that. Which is why I'm so appreciative of this community and glad that I stumbled upon this site lol. If you took the time to read all this I just wanna say, I hope you have a great rest of your day/night 😉 

@Tsquared99 Glad you found us!!  And yay for doing heaps of reading already, it really goes a long way.  Sorry to hear of your pain and the hit and run! So intense and scary.  One of my close friends lost her leg that way.  I hope you find everything you're looking for don't be a stranger!! 

Hey welcome to the forums and I hope you find what you need. All of us good people in the world need a break every once in awhile that seems to be so hard to accomplish.

Hello everyone, I just wanted to stop by this section and say thank you so much for being an excellent community. I've been reading a ton on here over the past few weeks and deciding whether or not to donate and try it out. I decided to do exactly that 😁. From my understanding the community hate is very friendly and helpful, as are the moderators. Not to mention that you also help others with medical needs and be sure everyone is safe from scammers and very informed about everything you could want to know 😀. Enough about how much I like this place so far though, I've been looking for literally anyone anywhere to help me with what I need as I have had many bodily injuries in the past including being the victim of a hit an run and doing so much p.t that doesn't help (Except for a nice workout lol 😁). Doctors just shun me away like I'm a junkie looking for a fix when I have pain that makes it hard to do things often times. It's sickening to see doctors do that. Which is why I'm so appreciative of this community and glad that I stumbled upon this site lol. If you took the time to read all this I just wanna say, I hope you have a great rest of your day/night 😉 
You could have read my mind I feel the same about drs

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back