Hello There!!

• Thread starter Thread starter qazxsw7
  • Start date Start date
Q

qazxsw7

Hi Guys,

I have just finally Joined your DBG community as I have been Lurking for far too long!!

Anyway, would just like to say Hi to everyone here, seems like a friendly place!

Cheers

Q

Welcome to posting qazxsw7! If you have been lurking you should have a fair idea of what things are all about, but the rules and quoted info for new members thread are very useful if you haven't had a look already. If you get stuck please don't be afraid to give myself or another mod a shout. You can gain our attention by attaching "@" before username. Again, welcome! 

Hi guys....logged in as a member in Dec 2015 looking for info and forgot I was accepted as well as a pm from a mod so thanks ...still really confused as to how it all works. Am I meant to post a certain amount to upgrade or is it donations instead ? Please advise or send me where I can find out. Cheers peeps! 

Welcome to posting qazxsw7! If you have been lurking you should have a fair idea of what things are all about, but the rules and quoted info for new members thread are very useful if you haven't had a look already. If you get stuck please don't be afraid to give myself or another mod a shout. You can gain our attention by attaching "@" before username. Again, welcome! 
PTFC

Thanks for your welcome message.

I have had a good read of quite a few threads on DB so yes, have a fair idea of what its all about.

And no, I won't be posting questions that have already been answered!

Thanks again,

Q

Hi Q

Welcome to the forum. @Splicks, I will pm you rather than take over this thread. Questions aren't taboo, but it is advisable to try and read as much as possible. You learn some other useful information in the process, right Q?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back