Hello To All! Very Very New

kwest11

Hey all!I am very new to all of this and am eager to learn from everyone. ..I apologize for being so forward in previous post. .. and have read the advice to newbies like myself! In any event. ..Hello from PA

Hello Kwest11,

Welcome to one of the most straight up forum's of this subject on the planet.

Shills and scammers are dealt with swiftly here so we like to think that most of us here are on the up and up.

Please take a cruise over to the rules section read them 1st, then read the second post titled:

"Please If You Are New *read The Rules Of Our Forum 1St*"

If you ever need help with something please PM a senior member 1st before posting something major in the forum.

Thanks and good luck

R H

Hey kwest. Welcome to DBG. Like RH said just read read read before you make any decisions. I lurked around here for months before even creating an ID. Then I lurked some more just trying to understand the lingo etc. Be really careful about taking advice from people even senior members. There are some folks now that have only been here since this last weekend a d they already have almost 100 posts. Also when looking for a vendor you really should read the whole thread before asking questions. I know it's alot especially for the popular vendors but you will save yourself a lot of stress not to mention money if you are aware of the history of a vendor and also any current issues.

Good luck to you. This is a good place. You just need to take your time and get to know people.

Boo Thank You for taking the time to give me that info! I am learning each time I log on here! So far this Site had saved me about $700 since I joined! I look forward to continuing to learn more. . But I have to say that I learned two very expensive lessons right off the Bat.. first V's are impossible to very and a very swift education rating the scams and scammers

Boo Thank You for taking the time to give me that info! I am learning each time I log on here! So far this Site had saved me about $700 since I joined! I look forward to continuing to learn more. . But I have to say that I learned two very expensive lessons right off the Bat.. first V's are impossible to very and a very swift education rating the scams and scammers

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back