Hello,to Everyone...

I just realized that I've been posting here for a little while... and I rudely forgot to introduce myself.

For that I apologize. /default_sad.png

I am  crosseyendandpainless-- it was SUPPOSED to be 'crosseyedandpainless' -- but I goofed when I registered /default_tongue.png

I am a 'newbie' HERE... but not a newbie to this type of forum. I have been doing this type of thing for 20 years-- or more.

I am 56 years old, into Computers /computer-security

Cooking in general -- but making bread is my specialty.

I love to fish -- mainly salt-water , but love to bass-fish as well.

I live on the coast in the Northeastern US.

That's about it for now...

I dig the username. Welcome aboard. You def looked cross eyed and painless when you posted your original avatar!! /default_smile.png

You can message admin and he should be able to fix it for you. Welcome to the group!

Hi. Welcome to DBG. Love the name, even tho ya

Goofed. Still a good name :)

Hey welcome! We have chatted but I never saw this tread. Cool dude and thanks for your "good" posts /default_wink.png

Good luck and you are always welcone "where everybody knows your name".

Glad you are over here at this board now and yes you do have a lot of knowledge especially on IOP's too

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey C&P

Liking your avatar!

I imagine that's what most of us around here will look like when we're dead ; )

Welcome to DBG : )

~P~

Welcome CE&PL!

Glad to see you got your screen name straightened out! Actually thought it was cute just the way it was! /default_smile.png

You are going to enjoy your time here at DBG, most everyone is very nice and extremely caring.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back