Hello To This Site And Members Involved

Puzzler

Good day. Happy to have found this site through many exgausting days of searching. Will hope to meet and greet the dignitaries of such place at a time and place of most convience to those involved. My days are limited presently to which I shall post in another thread when time permits and the air becomes less toxic from the foul spreading of manure among the fields where my house presently resides.

Time to put on my red shoes and dance the night away.

hooter1 said:
My grandpa had 140 acres when I was a little bitty kid. I still miss that good ole farm smell from time to time. Welcome. I cant help but detect an accent, where is that from?
The accent comes from far, but near. Though I'm good with accents. Once played Romeo in Highschool so had to practise old style Shakespearen English. Wish I learened to spell during those days.

Also, I played the role of a turtle and learned how to speak like one. Somewhat similar to a crayfish, but I didn't quite master that one.

In any event, if it's an accent you detect, you sure know your geography. Much better than I ever did.

Reactions: _X_
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back