Hello Ya'll

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
mmm short and sweet intro. Read especially the rules. The search box is handy. Then read some more.

Welcome

Thanks guys I've been reading A Lot! Lol. I just now figured out how to check if anyone responded to me geeze i know im kinda slow

Hi mickey.. welcome to the forum.  I had trouble navigating at first too so what I learned that helped me was to click on Forum at the top left of the page to find all the different threads and then to click on View New Content at the top right of the page to see the most recent posts.  As you continue to read you will become more familiar with the codes and slang.  Also there is a thread called Helpful Quoted Info for new people (or something like that) that answers a lot of questions.  Good luck!

Welcome Mickey! Yeah I had a hard time navigating and learned some tricks but WOW, I just learned 2 new things I didn't know just reading this one. Thanks all! Great site, great people , LOTS of help. You will find me floating around also in the addiction recovery area and I am always open to PM when you hit that level if you are not already. I will say that I have found a couple vendors here that are A+ all the way around. and if not for this place I would be out more money and I don't have a lot. But best advice is read, read read, and then read some more. When your eyes bleed, continue reading. Then start asking questions. Chances are your question is up there in the search box asked already /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back