Hello

junker

I didn't know this place existed glad to be here. I'm currently paying out the ass for ketamine infusions, and wanted to consider other options. I was a drugbuyers.com member , those were the days. Remember NROPs "no records online pharmacy" ?

I have ADHD and I have to put special effort into discussion forums. Sometimes reading threads is hard and I have to force myself to do it, and run out of steam fast .. I'm rambling. Good kratom tonight

Dear Mate,

Welcome! It’s great to have you here. I’m glad you found us. It sounds like you’ve had quite a journey with ketamine infusions and other options. It’s always good to explore new avenues, and we’re here to help however we can.

Please feel free to contact me via email at shop@medstorepro.com for any assistance , its my honour to serve you. Stay happy. 1723963681641.png

@junker Hi and welcome the drugbuyersguide forums. I can relate to your problems with A.D.H.D. in case it isn't an obvious fact that shows a lot whenever I decide to make a post lol.

I'm sure you'll find help with advice or whatever other goals you have that this place will be able to help[ you achieve.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back