Hello!

bnudy

Used to be a member of the old DB forums.

If ANYONE remembers Mr. Harrington from years yonder, you'll know that I've been around a while /default_smile.png

Hello to all!!

I'm almost positive I know that name!!!!

Lets get to know one another regardless or to spite the ignoble traditions which so many IOps in the past have adopted wherein anyone who was new or who appeared to have no information to give at the time was tossed aside! Let us all destroy this attitude of hierarchy and despotism! Let us surprise and unite! Anyway yeah I'm Robert! Ramble on...B)B)

Welcome new old member!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just saying Hi BGirlie N Nudy your BS On MH IS full of it .He is one of our GREATEST FRIENDS here .and I've tried every BZ AND totally legit .Who else has legit upjohns purp pills ???!NOBODY BbJoJo

Just saying Hi BGirlie N Nudy your BS On MH IS full of it .He is one of our GREATEST FRIENDS here .and I've tried every BZ AND totally legit .Who else has legit upjohns purp pills ???!NOBODY

BbJoJo
I am sorry that you are so emotionally involved. I've tried 3 of his benzos & they are bunk. I would prefer if at least one person out of 100 would heed me as saving one is better than saving none.

His meds are bunk. It's the only reason that I made this account after being a long-time lurker. I felt no need to make an account.

Yet the purposes of sites like these are for the people at home with whatever problems/needs they have search for appropriate meds for their appropriate situation.

I have ordered from MH twice now and the meds are bunk. Simple as that. If there were no problems with the meds I'd received, I wouldn't have bothered to make an account just to post specifically about him and his 'meds'. I would've continued to buy from him privately and would have made no account and would've quietly become a good customer without any else knowing yet this is simply not the case.

Maybe you should take a good few deep breaths, read and analyze what I have just wrote.

Thanks for your kind understanding /default_smile.png

I am sorry that you are so emotionally involved. I've tried 3 of his benzos & they are bunk. I would prefer if at least one person out of 100 would heed me as saving one is better than saving none.

His meds are bunk. It's the only reason that I made this account after being a long-time lurker. I felt no need to make an account.

Yet the purposes of sites like these are for the people at home with whatever problems/needs they have search for appropriate meds for their appropriate situation.

I have ordered from MH twice now and the meds are bunk. Simple as that. If there were no problems with the meds I'd received, I wouldn't have bothered to make an account just to post specifically about him and his 'meds'. I would've continued to buy from him privately and would have made no account and would've quietly become a good customer without any else knowing yet this is simply not the case.

Maybe you should take a good few deep breaths, read and analyze what I have just wrote.

Thanks for your kind understanding /default_smile.png
I've had 10+ orders with MH A great guy ,NO PACKY VENDORS HERE ,Not aloud .His ill's are legit STOP spoofing before we all get pissed off . Gawd your a joke .His Phizers r the bomb .BbJoJo

Nudy has to get his facts right ....nowonder ur a Nudy

BbJoJO MH IS a great vendor for this Board ,Your Crazy a loop de doop

BbJoJo

My Meds are 100% u must be a Nudy getting duds ,U didn't even know his REAL NAME CALLING HIM MEDS HELP AND CLAIMED HE HAS BENSEDINE THATS BS HE DOES NOT CARRY THEM ,I would of ordered by now ...friggin fools

BbJoJo

You still there shill!? /default_smile.png
I don't shill for ANY F'in Vendor ,just so ya know ..I've used All DBG VENDORz and give my input..Members and mods here know me better than that,Your the SPOOF trying to ruin a good mans Rep.Your a Nudy BbJoJo

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back