Hello

meds4all

First time on site,looks very nice , thanks admins for aproving registration. 

I am  from Europe, but  looking forward to share experience about bitcoins and benzo medications 

m4a

Me too! But i'm never sure if we ever will be, I'd rather not, not fond of euros

Hahaha, not fond of euros myself gamma. Pounds all the way thank you!

I so wanted to say that to!!! No offence to our continental European Friends but we enjoy our island status hahahahahaha.
Oh boy.. We continental guys surely enjoy our continental status /default_wink.png

Be honest: do you even feel European over there? ;)

Oh boy.. We continental guys surely enjoy our continental status /default_wink.png

Be honest: do you even feel European over there? /default_wink.png
To an extent, but not primarily for sure. I think the worst economic mistake we ever made was reducing trade with some of our colonies/ex colonies/commonwealth nations, the european market does have great advantages too though, in fact, we more or less invented world free trade capitalism during our colonial expansion from 16th century onwards. The euro currency was a bit of a risk in our eyes though, too many countries with varying costs of living and morally questionable tax obligations does not a happy monetary union make. With some exceptions of course. We love our pound too much also and its a very strong currency . The Netherlands does very well however, a shining example of how to run a nation in a peaceful Europe, which I hope persists after recent nonsense in France. 

Apologies for going off topic!!!!!

Welcome from the good old Southern US. Come on down and get you some Southern Hospitality, or at least some BBQ /default_biggrin.png  /default_tongue.png  /default_blink.png

Welcome from the good old Southern US. Come on down and get you some Southern Hospitality, or at least some BBQ /default_biggrin.png  /default_tongue.png  /default_blink.png
Southern women aren't too bad either... /default_wink.png Love that accent...

Southern women aren't too bad either... /default_wink.png Love that accent...
Looks like you got one of our Gal's on your avatar /default_laugh.gif, but with a Seahawks tattoo..... omg whats the world coming to!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back