Hello!!!

Jordan4810

Hi!! I am new to this site and love the information that is discussed in this forum. I have looked over many posts and decided I wanted to be a member. I will hope that I will be able to be both informative and also I am ready to learn and get some great information from some people who know what they are doing. Thank you for allowing me into the forum and I am excited to begin posting. 

Many memebers have loads of info on these sites as well...So yes follow the mods but you can also follow some of the awesome members here..

Happy posting new friend..hope to see you around the forums /default_smile.png

Hi, glad to see a new face, if you need any help just ask, this s a great place with so many good people, I would donate $5.00 to the VIP section, that's just my advice. There is a load of information that you can find there that you can't find on the regular board. And I mean this, this is a great community, I've been here for like 16 years, I know it says like 3 but it was shut down for a while, then went through many stages, but we finally got all the bad guys out of here, they were exposed as the a**holes that they are, and now I love the board again. It was cliquish with Jewy and Heisenberg and they would be mean and pick on people, me being one of them, but now we have cat she is under the weather but 2 earls is one of the greatest mods I have ever seen, and sad minion, love her too, so many good people that are willing to help. Glad you are here, welcome!

heavenlee, Im not a mod, Just a member who loves the forum, and the peeps on it /default_smile.png

Hi there and welcome. =)

You seem very enthusiastic and keen to learn, the right approach already. Just remember to read and get all the information you need, and when you go to move forward, do so with plenty of other reviews and always with caution.

I hope you find it helpful here and I'm sure you'll do fine. =)

I can't add anymore Jordan, you've been given a VIP welcome and advice. You'll do well, you can't fail!

It’s Been a long time! Thank you for the wonderful welcome an advice!! Excited to be back

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back