Hello

Live it up

Hi everybody.

my name is liv and a think this forum is so wonderful.  I am looking for a god source for pain meds.  Can anyone point out a source for me?

Come on mate, read the rules, look at the quoted info for new members thread, do a bit of reading and stop asking the same question in every post. 

You are cruisin' for a bruisin' missy. Scammers lurk in hopes that someone like you will come along. Start reading and stop asking!

I am a "newbie" here too, however, read, read and read some more. No one is going to give you answers when there is so much knowledge at your fingertips. You just have to be willing to invest the time to figure it out yourself. Honestly, it was overwhelming at first, but now after a few weeks of reading here and there I think I might be okay. You'll get it in time, but no one is going to do the work for you and to continuously ask the same question over and over is going to get you no where.

Good luck, this family is amazing and everyone here is very helpful, also a donation will open up many doors for you.

Have a great night!

I am a "newbie" here too, however, read, read and read some more. No one is going to give you answers when there is so much knowledge at your fingertips. You just have to be willing to invest the time to figure it out yourself. Honestly, it was overwhelming at first, but now after a few weeks of reading here and there I think I might be okay. You'll get it in time, but no one is going to do the work for you and to continuously ask the same question over and over is going to get you no where.

Good luck, this family is amazing and everyone here is very helpful, also a donation will open up many doors for you.

Have a great night!
Hi everybody.

my name is liv and a think this forum is so wonderful.  I am looking for a god source for pain meds.  Can anyone point out a source for me?
Welcome to the forums Jen and LIve it up!

Jen, you wouldn't happen to be the Jen Garden I see all over r/researchchemicals, would you!?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back