Hello

Lookin2Learn

Hi All,

I'm glad to have found you guys.  Thought I'd take a break from my reading to say hello.

In May of 2008 while at work, I tore up my ankle and foot.  Four ankle rebuilds later and 4 fused bones in my foot, I'm facing my 5th surgery to have a plate and more screws put in.  Needless to say it's been a painful 7 years.   I'm sure many of you can relate.

Lookin2Learn what many of you already know.

Have a great night.

Welcome lookin2learn, that does indeed sound a painful and convoluted 7 years. Glad you are doing some reading already, rules and quoted info for new members thread is a good place to start. If you have any problems please don't hesitate to give me or 2earls a shout. Again, Welcome! 

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm happily reading but can't help but think I may be missing something.  I'm going to continue to read because I know the answers are here.  Have a feeling when I do figure it out I'm going to feel pretty stupid, lol.

Thanks for the offer of help though.

Hi there,

I'm liking your screen name. Sometimes poking on a couple of those scrolling banners that go across the page can turn up some interesting things.

I'm sorry about your injury, a lot of us are here for similar circumstances. Happy learning!

2earls

Did you remember to include your username? Some people forget! 

I put it in the message to seller line.  Hope that's ok.  Thanks for the reminder though!  You guys have been so helpful.  I very much appreciate it.

Alright guys, I've been doing some research and would like to get opinions on what I've found.

Best I've found is Ok see 8 0 mg.  20 tabs for 760.  Is this the best I can do?

Thanks in advance.

S.

I would post that in the discussion thread in Mexican section living2learn. It's good you have been researching, that will get you a positive response to your query. 

Welcome, Lookin2Learn!

Best advice I could give is to echo the mods...read, read and read. And you will be swamped with all the answers you need to get you to living as healthy a life as possible.

Feel free to PM if you ever have questions.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back