Hello!

Deke

Hi all,

I am new to this incarnation of Drugbuyersdotcom but used to use an oa site called Drugbuyers many years ago, as well as the old Topix and others for many moons. I've been taking this road since the good old days of the late 90's when you just talked to a Doc on the phone and they sent you 90 Norc for about $250. So yeah, long time chronic back pain sufferer (from a stabbing many, many tears ago that left nerve damage). A motorcycle wreck that smashed my shoulder apart and leaves me with perpetual Bursitis (shoulder blade constantly rubbing against my ribs creates bursars. No more heavy bag and low impact workouts. Don't wanna admit it, but at 48 there's a tiny bit of old age seeping in too).

Lost a truly great source way down South. A sympathetic, surfing Pharmacist. So now I'm back trying to find good pain meds that supplement the NAPROXEN that Texas deems sufficient enough for nerve damage and Bursitis. haha

Anyhow, just wanted to say hi. I made a PayPal donation and have yet to get access to the revered MX and SY room. Gues they just haven't gotten around to updating that stuff. I'm hoping there may be a solid Perc or Ox source. That's what keeps me able to sit at a computer screen for hours, play drums and still ride my old 1980 cb650!

Thanks for any future help I may ask for. And by all means don't be shy about steering me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Deke

Hi there and welcome.

I'm sure you will find your account updated by the end of the day. Thanks for the donation and I think it's going to help you in your quest.  2earls

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back