Hello

• Thread starter Thread starter saccade
  • Start date Start date
S

saccade

Hi,

How are you?

I understand that I must make a certain number of posts and what-not before I can perform certain actions, get a reputation as not being a scammer or an arse, etc...

So here's my first.

I've some experience with IOP's from the inside and out, and some experience with most of... what I would call, "an extended menu".
Haven't had contact with the industry for about 6 years, but lately the ones I know (and keep "on hand", as it were) have all made the mistake of dealing with Americans... No offense to our cousins across the pond, but Uncle Sam be a pretty heavy hitter when it comes to knocking out sites on the internet.

This new law that's supposed to be coming into effect in the UK too - the one about the psychoactive substance thing to stop the designer drugs and legal highs and all the other tailor-mades... That seems to be starting a domino effect with a bunch of vendors either closing or just moving deeper underground... It's a silly law really -  goes to show that those guys don't really know how to deal with the issue if they're turning it criminal instead of turning a profit...

Like some others, I've been scammed (once) by a guy online who made the mistake of giving me his home address when I pretended to be someone else, without a bank account, who could only post him the cash... Some people aren't very bright.

Anyway - it's nice to have access to the forums - thanks for having me.

I am here mostly to keep "linked" to part of the world that a part of me always needs. I don't really use (m)any drugs, illicit or otherwise, these days. I just like to know they're there if I need them. I'm sure you understand the sentiment. Gives me a notion of safety.

Currently, I am addicted to high strength co-codamol tablets, prescribed to me for the past few years due to, I suppose... work-related injury in an old trade.
I'd like to not be addicted to them, because I like to not plan my holidays around my medication, but the GP tells me I can stay on them forever if I wanted...

Otherwise "clean and serene" for nearly a decade - like I said - I just like the company and knowing that there's always something there, whether you need it or want it or not.
Blimey but this site lags when I type fast... Better sign off before it crashes and I lose the whole post - can't even see what I'm writing here - it's not even written Blimey yet...

Thanks again for having me,

Pete

----
merged
-----

ps.

Wonder where the site got my avatar from... That's the one from Gravatar, isn't it? Can't be having that... Far too recognisable... What an odd option to have for a private forum to use the same picture you use "all over the internet".
Also - out of curiosity, for interest's sake... would anyone be so kind as to enlighten me as to why there's this rule about pharmacies in Pakistan..?

Ty.

Last edited:
That particular rule relates mostly to scam prevention @saccade! Don't fear though, all vendors listed, blacklist excepted, are reputable and vetted and you can contact them straight away with no posts at all never mind a few. In any case, welcome! There's plenty of info around and options for what you are looking for. If you do get stuck, please don't hesitate to give myself or my partner mod 2earls a shout. 

Thanks for the reply, PTFC, and the welcome.

I was a Kilmarnock man when I live up that way - think it was 0-0 last time with Partick.

Think I have what I need already, thanks, but I'll keep you and @2earls in mind if I ever stuck.

Thanks again :)

Just condemned Killie to the playoffs on Saturday there!!! ? Good to have you aboard regardless. In relation to the gravatar issue, is it possible you have the same username elsewhere on other forums? 

Welcome @saccade, congratulations on being clean and serene. Sounds lovely.

Thanks @2earls - to be honest, it just puts more money in your pocket and more time to spend it. Plus, if ever you do decide to dabble in something, you tend to only need a little and that's fine, two drink maximum kinda thing, you know.

The idea that things like NA make you subscribe to, "day at a time = forever" is too much. There's no way an addict can give up being an addict... It's merely a case of finding a more acceptable thing to be addicted to.
I found NA to be the best place to find someone to relapse with, and full of fear and withdrawl and resentment. Not a healthy place for me.

One day I just woke up and said, "fuck all of this", tried an overdose and that was that. Whole stash gone (plus a few hundred bnzs). Eventually, got lifted by the old bill because I forgot I put a note on my front door saying, "dead inside", and they said if I didn't goto a local nuthouse they'd arrest me for the bags of bnzs that were lying around.

First they took me to the local hospital to deal with the amount of bnz in my system - when I came to and pulled the drip out my arm, slipped out the side way and I walked back home to found my ex-gf moving out her things with her folks. Went to bed.

Old bill came about (this time 8 of them, because my ex had said I was being aggressive and at that time I was training ppl in kickboxing and taekwondo and had some wooden and metal weapons, fencing foil, etc... in the house, but - never violent, you know...) again and said, "You're gonna be a problem?". No I said. So the one who was talking replied, "if you don't come with us voluntarily [to the nut house] we're gonna arrest you for the drugs we found last time, plus resisting arrest for scarpering last night and you'll be sectioned under blahblahblah and if and when they release you, will be arrested and charged with possession, intent to supply, resisting arrest, etc...".

I went to the nut house and they said I was one of the most respectful and quiet and peacable patients they'd ever had in their ward, brought in by that many police.
I fucking hated there - those people were really sick in the head, some of 'em.

As soon as I sat down, a Yardie girl called Pamela came and sat on my lap, trying to undo my flies. Got dragged off by staff. She was annoying "uncle, uncle, auntie, auntie".... Constant mouth on her. One day, I had to lock another patient who was about to twat her in the gob. They were transferred, teh one who was gonna hit her. Staff are a bit "hands off" in that place, for good reason I guess.
First night, someone came in and stole all my clothes - then he comes to breakfast wearing them.
Another guy with a good looking, but very upset looking girlfriend visiting - he was from slovakia or somewhere. He told me that he was there because he couldn't get a job or afford a place to stay, so him and his gf had hatched a plot for him to cut his wrist so he could get put in hospital and on benefits so him and his gf could get housing allowance and stuff... He was depressed, tho. Circumstances must be dire to do that.

Anyhow, after a few days, the let me go home because they can't find a reason to keep me.

I'm clucking my tits off and w/d from a large benzo habit - those rushes of brain seizure - feeling pretty out of it.
Spent a few days in bed - never looked back.

As far as I'm concerned that guy died from good luck, in London, back then.

Not engaged with Drug Services or Drs or "help" since then and it's been easier.
Just gotta make a decision and stick with it til it sticks with you like a bad habit.

Suddenly realised that I had some money in my pocket and a whole load of free time to spend it on... nothing...
Don't have to work as much, don't have to grift at all now - I just paint pictures and make animations that make people ask, "are you on drugs?".

Clean and Serene is over-rated, I think (same as cr4ck). It's not the promised heaven, but you get to experience it every now and then between all hells, rather than just glimpsing it through chemicals, if you know what I mean?

Thanks for the welcome - sorry for spraffin on so much, like I tend to :P
Thought you'd appreciate the story, mate.

View attachment 1254

//automerge

I still gotta make a bunch of posts before I can PM you and @PTFC and @2earls - I got something I'd like to tell you both, but don't want to have to spam the forum to get there. 

If you'd figure out a way of PM'ing me so I can reply, I'd appreciate it - I'm not sure if the Admin account that welcomed me in PM is real or not.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back