Hello!

semanc

A little about me. I'm 33 years old and work for a property and preservation company. About 10 years ago, I found out that I have fibromyalgia which makes day to day living tough. At my job before this one, I worked for a corrugated factory. I was the shipping supervisor but also filled in where needed. I occasionally drove a fork lift. O  one occasion on the fork lift, I had a double stack of pallets that I was loading onto a truck when the top one fell. Instead of using the forks to possibly damage the product, I figured I'd just flip the pallet up right,not knowing it was about 400 pounds. I did not feel it for a few days but when I did I went through the company's clinic. All they did was an x-ray and CT scan which didn't show anything. The insurance company would not approve for an MRI.  My primary care physician referred me to go have one and I found out that I had a buldge disc between L4 and L5 and a Retrolisthesis between L5 and S1. The doctors always said "Oh you're not in any pain, here's some ibuprofen. I always had to find my 0pi@tes through people I worked with. I recently had a new MRI done last week and they called saying that I have degeneration of the spine and some other things they wouldn't tell me over the phone. The doctor is going to go over everything on the 18th.  Hopefully nothing to major. I'm also the proud father of a beautiful son who will be 2 next month. I just want to say how grateful I am to have found this place and all of the helpful members who are all very friendly. Sorry for the rambling just showing my appreciation. 

Hello and thanks for the introduction. I have a similar story where I had 2 workman's comp surgeries before they did an MRI. Crazy right?

Lots of us with the same troubles here. Good luck with your doctor visit and if he doesn't get out the prescription pad, you're in the right place.  2earls

Last time I seen him (before he seen the MRI) he asked me what worked and what not. I told him hydr0c0don3 worked but gave me the whole "It's hard to prescribe blah blah". He did prescribe baclofen and tramz (2oo 5omg) which don't work a damn. I found someone in the US to US who was very responsive. I will post my review once my delivery arrives tomorrow ?

And thank you 2earls for being an awesome mod! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back