Hello

Sirrius

Hey,

I used to float about the old DrugBuyers forum but that seems to have disappeared and been replaced. This is the closest thing I can find to that old site. I am a high ranking member of drugs-forum.com. I have been on that site for years now under the name Solinari. The site has a feedback system which I find difficult to use, the only reason I haven't been given Gold Member status apparently.

Anyway, I thought I'd make a post here and eventually get into the Email Sources since the IOP list seems a little expensive for my liking, at least from what I can see so far. I don't want to just make posts to get my post count up in order to get in there, if that's one way of doing it. I would rather make quality posts that are relevant since I believe I have a lot to offer in the way of experience and knowledge related to this forum 

I am very knowledgeable when it comes to pharmaceuticals. I know anyone can look up anything these days but I have an understanding of how most drugs work, their mechanism of action. Metabolisation, half-life, the difference between agonists, antagonists and reverse agonists (etc). Bioavailability, things like that. I have learned a lot over the years which has given me an appreciation for pharmacology and pharmacokinetics in particular.

Since the PSA ban in the UK I have been having difficulty continuing my research, so here I am.

Well, that's me...

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome @Sirrius, nice to have you aboard! You seem like you know a thing or two regarding forums etc. A donation would give you instant access to areas of the forum that are locked off to you for the time being I.E email section, but it's entirely voluntary. In any case, get acquainted with the place and have a good rustle around. ☺

Thanks for the reply.

Apart from a donation, how else would I get access to the Email Source Forum? I really don't have the means to make any donations right now.

500 posts. Though if you are here to purchase, I don't think a donation would hurt you if you looked at the levels. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back