Hello

Hi,I'm new here but seems like the number one sight that can help me..Any questions ask.....Im going for VIP status....not Newbie ....blah.....

TKS 4 welcoming me ......No Newbie to the sights ,used a few so far ,Im just down with my boy freesmok ,,But wanted to start my own Profile........This one person ,i wont bad mouth anybody,its been 2 months from Argentina for Gadors ..Meanwhile i have recieved 3 others while waiting........I do wonder if Doctors know what a REAL panic attack feels like...NY upstate docs the worst there all younger than me ,and Anti EVERYTHING ..BS

TKS 4 welcoming me ......No Newbie to the sights ,used a few so far ,Im just down with my boy freesmok ,,But wanted to start my own Profile........This one person ,i wont bad mouth anybody,its been 2 months from Argentina for Gadors ..Meanwhile i have recieved 3 others while waiting........I do wonder if Doctors know what a REAL panic attack feels like...NY upstate docs the worst there all younger than me ,and Anti EVERYTHING ..BS
I'm glad you have someody coming in vouching for you.  Freesmok is a good guy.  I hear you on the doc situation.  You need to get a very experienced psychiatrist to get some good panic attack relief.  These idiots don't know the hell we go through.  I actually had one doctor recommend yoga and meidtation to reduce anxiety.  Well, mine isn't in my head or because I'm not relaxed, it's biological.  Fix that with your damned medicine or I will have to take matters into my own hands!

Don't forget to read the forum rules before posting.

TSS

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shattered Solider thank you and nice to meet ya,Yea freesmok and I have been boys for years doing r thing together .........$$$$$$

I had the same ,saying Yoga and other BS .....Walk in my shoes or freesmoks shoes for a week and they will no what a real panic attack is ...All these young Ass Docs Anti Everything......

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back