Hello

Puffin

I'm completely new here and this is all a bit overwhelming to be honest. I'm having to try very hard not to do anything wrong! Anyway, hi to everyone and thanks to everyone for such a great site.

Hi @Puffin what a cute avatar! Love them.

I'm always around if you need a hand getting started with anything just put @2earls in your post and I will answer your questions. All you really need to do is email the vendors and ask for a menu and it's pretty self explanatory after that.

Good luck and any newbie reading this can do the same, just be patient as I do get a lot of messages and notifications, but I try to answer them all eventually. 

I totally understand where your coming from Puffin. This is a wonderful site with very great people! @2earls is one of the most helpful people here, along with many others. I hope you are helped with all of your needs! @2earls  when you return from the wilderness, please contact me as I have a question for you. Thanks so very much! @Makgreen2013.

I totally understand where your coming from Puffin. This is a wonderful site with very great people! @2earls is one of the most helpful people here, along with many others. I hope you are helped with all of your needs! @2earls  when you return from the wilderness, please contact me as I have a question for you. Thanks so very much! @Makgreen2013.
RE: 2Earls (and all the Mods) I could not agree more! Hey 2Earls hope your doing well! Hugs!

I have returned from the back country @makgreen2013 what can I help you with? 

I must say that I think my avatar is jealous of yours :)

You both have cute avatars I must admit,  I can't even figure out how to do it.  How sad is that!

Welcome!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back