Hello

Hi Everyone! It's good to be here.Thanks for having me!

I been out of the drug/RC scene for a while. I use to post a lot on LHG/EK back in the day, but lost interest when all the good forums and sources dried up. 

Interested in Dissociatives, Lysergimides, and  tryptamines.

I miss MXE, that was my all time favorite substance,  I remember getting grams of it for $15, guess well never see those days again....

I have some 2-fdck on its way thanks to this site. Hoping it lives up to what I've heard.

Was really excited to find this place, I'll definitely be donating at some point soon.

If anyone has any tips or recommendations for me I'm all ears, thanks everyone!

@SlackyMcSlackerson welcome. It’s nice to have you here. My advice would be to read, read and read some more. Do your research in here. Oh, also donate. You will not regret doing so. Hope you find what you need 😃
Read I can do, I'm a little confused on where and how to donate, I has a few btc currently, whats the min? anyone with a direct link would be appreciated.

Ok, trying to donate 0.00134 btc from my electrum wallet  to the wallet address listed in the "how to donate" thread 3N85pTobzo4uagaBvckj6wSdpTugL1HcRe But I'm getting an error message:

The server returned an error when broadcasting the transaction.

Consider trying to connect to a different server, or updating Electrum.

Transaction could not be broadcast due to dust outputs.

Am I doing something wrong, or is that no longer a valid wallet address? 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back