Hello :-)

Tale

Hi everyone, 

I'm new to this forum and forums in general, but not really too new to IOPs .  I have a couple of regular IOPs I order from but hoping I'll discover more through this site.   Hope y'all have a wonderful day  /default_smile.png

Welcome, Tale!

Take your time, read the threads and hopefully you'll find what youre looking for!

There is lots of good info, and good people here.

FG

Welcome Tale!! This is a great forum, with a lot of good information that is available.

welcome  read the rule be friendly and you will get friends that will always b there for ya

You're off to a fantastic start Tale, having been greated by FG and LWD, two of DBG's loveliest and most intelligent ladies!

You're off to a fantastic start Tale, having been greated by FG and LWD, two of DBG's loveliest and most intelligent ladies!
So true...

FG

a_1df3686e.jpg

LWD

923733764_1361915166.jpg

ohhh and welcome....

Yes, I can tell from this thread that you guys are very welcoming and friendly.   Thank you again guys for the heartwarming wecome  :-)

Yes, I can tell from this thread that you guys are very welcoming and friendly.   Thank you again guys for the heartwarming wecome  :-)
I see you didn't put much information on your profile Tale. That was probably a good idea, especially if you are a female. Some of the other guys on here can be so crass and disrespectful to the ladies. /default_wink.png Personally I try to keep posts of mine on topic, and you'll see what topic is on my mind soon enough. /default_biggrin.png

Welcome aboard btw. 

I see you didn't put much information on your profile Tale. That was probably a good idea, especially if you are a female. Some of the other guys on here can be so crass and disrespectful to the ladies. /default_wink.png Personally I try to keep posts of mine on topic, and you'll see what topic is on my mind soon enough. /default_biggrin.png

Welcome aboard btw. 
Well, aren't we the funny guy today, LOL! HT, always on topic. And by the way, I'm disappointed. I fully anticipated reading a remark about your excitement at having a new piece of "Tale" on the board!

For you sports fans out there, cue up Cris Carter.....

5uicgl.jpg

Don't be too disappointed, you think it didn't cross my mind?  /default_rolleyes.gif

I was going to ask if it might be safe to call them "Tail", but not knowing the gender I didn't want anyone getting the wrong idea. This place is open to people of all sexes, ethnicities and "preferences". I didn't want to show any bias toward one or the other, although most people should know my preference by now.

It's the ladies...    /default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome!  Read, read, read.. you will find what you are looking for.  Be careful and smart!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back