hello

@fregmen33   Greetings, welcome to the forum. You'll find this place really informative for all kinds of reasons, you'll always find something useful.

I'm quite jealous of Japan as they have a few b3nz0di@zep1nes that don't get prescribed in my country.

Nice to meet you.

- Psychoticka

@fregmen33 it would be very interesting to find out what the Dr's are like in Japan, are they understanding of things like depression and anxiety. What is the treatment like over there. @Psychoticka interesting... About the ben@os available there would love to learn more

ust saying hello from Japan, mostly interested in mostly 1cp-LSD  and mxpr, this forum seems really informative!
Greetings! I'm also a fan of p$ych3d3lic$, and even consider myself a p$ych0n@ut! You'll find what you're looking for, for sure! May I ask how common p$ych3d3lic$ are over there? I'm here to help if you ever need any, and am great with OpSec (Operational Security) and harm reduction education, as well as crypt0curr3ncy education. Feel free to ask me for help any time! I'm on here throughout the day (nighttime for you) every day. Consider donating, as it is well worth it!

@fregmen33   Greetings, welcome to the forum. You'll find this place really informative for all kinds of reasons, you'll always find something useful.

I'm quite jealous of Japan as they have a few b3nz0di@zep1nes that don't get prescribed in my country.

Nice to meet you.

- Psychoticka
Don't be too jealous! They have a more militarized p0l1c3 force than we do, and they have their military essentially useless outside of strict restricted limits since WWII. Also, their population is decreasing due to less women being willing to have children, and there are still ongoing health issues from the nuclear fallout of the atom bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in the same war.

However, their culture is awesome, and I am jealous of other factors as well myself, even.

@Pushkii  Alright, so these Japanese B3nz0s - They have the following available by prescription, exclusive to Asia but mostly Japan:

Flut@zolam (brand name Coremin@l) - Invented in Japan and also the country it is used in most. 

Flut0pr@zepam (brand name Rest@s) - Patented in Japan by Sumitomo in 1972 and its medical use remains mainly confined to that country.

Rilmazafone (brand name Rhythmy) - this is a b3nz0di@zepine pr0drug developed in Japan.

They also prescribe Mex@zolam (brand name Melex) but this is also available in a select few other countries, so it's not exactly exclusive to Asia.

I hope you find this interesting, there is more information about these substances online although you may have to do a little digging.

@Psychoticka wow thanks! That is really interesting, i thought i knew almost all benz@s! There is alwayz something new to learn!

I think these type of meds are amazing, they have such a wide variety of use. Its just such a pity the new drs wont entertain them. I know addiction etc but i do think there's a time and a place for them, i dont think anybody should have to suffer with debilitating anxiety .

It would be interesting to research these Japanese meds, see how they differ..

@Pushkii   I'm completely obsessed by the wide range of b3nz0s out there. Some are really easy to obtain while others may take quite a lot of searching to find the product.

And as not all b3nz0s are the same (some are better as anxiolytics, some as sleepers, some as general sedatives, etc.) And some are faster at acting than others (great for agitation or panic attacks), I'm really fascinated by b3nz0s in general.

I've been researching this class of subst@nc3s for years and I'm still learning. So interesting.

@Psychoticka wow thanks! That is really interesting, i thought i knew almost all benz@s! There is alwayz something new to learn!

I think these type of meds are amazing, they have such a wide variety of use. Its just such a pity the new drs wont entertain them. I know addiction etc but i do think there's a time and a place for them, i dont think anybody should have to suffer with debilitating anxiety .

It would be interesting to research these Japanese meds, see how they differ..

@Pushkii   I'm completely obsessed by the wide range of b3nz0s out there. Some are really easy to obtain while others may take quite a lot of searching to find the product.

And as not all b3nz0s are the same (some are better as anxiolytics, some as sleepers, some as general sedatives, etc.) And some are faster at acting than others (great for agitation or panic attacks), I'm really fascinated by b3nz0s in general.

I've been researching this class of subst@nc3s for years and I'm still learning. So interesting.
I personally have replaced b3nz0§ and other ph@rm@s for anxiety and depression with m!cr0d0sing p§ych3d3l!c§ and m@cr0d0sing them occasionally (d!§§0ci@tiv3§ as well, such as k3t@m!n3) and, of course, c@nn@ßi§ products. I highly recommend others do the same. B3nž0§ just put a mask on your anxiety. P§ych3d3lic§ and d!§§0ci@tiv3§ are the only things PROVEN to CURE anxiety, depression, and PTSD. Plus, b3ňz0§ are the deadliest withdr@w@ls you can find.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back