Hello

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

enod here,

Formerly active on Bluelight and older private source boards.  Trying to figure this whole thing out. Or, rather, get back into the swing of things.

Look forward to working with y'all and being an active contributor.

Be well.

Hey Euph,

I believe this is a much more comfortable environment than BL, plus it's smaller and you can get to know people easier. Hope your swing back in goes smoothly. 

New here as well. Found it after getting scammed by some random person on another site. Did a dumb thing and ordered from somebody who posted an email address. Did the WU thing after much deliberation and hesitation. He was emailing every day saying it would be fine, no problems. On the day of sending get an email from some shipping company with some bizarre formatting, didn't think anything of it until the day of arrival when I get another email from them saying package was flagged by customs (domestic delivery supposedly) and I would have to pay a fee or face legal consequences which scared the bejeezus out of me.  The seller then sent me some vaguely threatening emails and finally I get a third email from "shipping' company to pay $1200 to get it through "customs." Deleted my email address. Got to thinking about all the details and the sloppy emails and the demand for money and realized it was a scam.  

We all learn somewhere, right?

Haz

WELCOME!

So sorry to hear about your terrible experience.

You will find info here to help you and if you follow the advice on this board you will probably never be ripped off again.

Read this board as much as you can and you will become an very informed consumer, who knows what to look for and how to avoid most scammers.  Of course, there is always some risk involved in what we do, but no one should have to endure what you did.

Glad you're here.  Relax and enjoy the many caring, friendly members at dbg.

If they see you are doing your "homework" by reading the threads ( to eliminate repetitious questions) then most are glad to help, and we have a great group of mods on this site, too, who can also be a great resource for you.

Have a great day!

Reactions: dvz
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back