Hello

Jessie

Hello all, thanks for the wisdom already in the site.  i will continue researching for days, there is so much to read.  I am mostly considered into MM so if a veteran has a good source please PM me.  Again, thanks so much for your openness and cordiality.  Can't wait to get to know you all!

Hey Jessie

Welcome to our happy little community. You need to get your post count up and educate yourself. You have to be very careful about offers via PM as that is how a lot of scammers find people to rip off. Read the rules and get familiar forum and you will easily find what you want. Good luck and enjoy.

Cheftell

Last edited by a moderator:
Not looking to scam anyone, long time TTM user but trying to get off benzos and want to make the switch to MM if I can.  Also should help with my panic disorder from what I hear.  Sorry to have broken any rules. Disregard PM request until I pay my dues.

You miss understood, This how people will scam you out of your money. Just looking out for you. I was not calling you a scammer You need enough post to access the mm thread and you will find the info. I hope you are going to taper off the benzo, you know it is very dangerious to stop cold turkey. I wish you the best of luck kickin the benzos it not easy.

Understood now, thanks for looking out.  Yeah, luckily I haven't been on them for too long so its not terrible but its still hard.   I was a hardcore alcoholic and that was ten times worse coming off of that.  I just want a substance to chill out on, I have bad anxiety and panic but live in NY and wish I lived in CA or CO so I could get a med card.

When it came to giving out MM Sources, I think Oblivionzgoat said it best:

'&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back