Hello!

billie101

Hello all..  My name is Joe and I am from Massachusetts, USA.... how bout them sox?   I am new to this forum but I am finding it very helpful..  I hope I will be able to help people out as I did take a 'plunge' earlier this week and would love to keep everyone updated in the appropriate forums.  Until then I will continue reading and learning from everyone in here.   Many thanks to everyone who has posted where it in turn helped me.  Bye!

Hello Joe from Massachusetts, AKA.Billie101.

Let's see: what would I tell a "newbie" such as yourself?

Read Read Read...after that read some more, and then you should be able to make friends to share experiences with!

So yeah... that's about it. oh wait, one more thing, I'm just curious: have you ever been to the UK?

FG

So here is a little quiz for u since I am a Bostonian also.........

I am going to give you some words and i want you to spell them like the BOSTONIAN Do....Kay

LOBSTER                                                                                     

CAR

BAR

Chowder

Butter

Yard

SMART

PARKER

Also What is a BUBLA

How bout Bureau

What is a parker?

Do you know what the most used word is in Boston...

Don't cheat cuz i will find out......

Them the welcomes will come.....hehe

What part of Mass you from?

KK

Last edited:
Damn, now I'm craving me a bowl of "chowda", LOL!
/default_smile.png Looks goood but have to evaluate the answer....lol  Can't reveal any thing until my Bostonian native takes the test..

Last edited:
Funny thing about these frozen treats in the NE... the first time I was in Boston I ordered a chocolate "milkshake" to take back to my room and I got chocolate milk! It was just "shaken" milk with chocolate syrup. It was wonderful and I drank it, but I learned quickly the differences between the regions and how to how to order ice cream - in any fashion - while in New England. LOL.

I LOVE a true Boston "accent" - it's a crack up to us West Coast folks who don't have an accent of any kind, yeah? ;-)

FG

Reactions: _X_
^^^ LMAO ^^^

accent? what accent?

FG

Last edited by a moderator:

I am going to give you some words and i want you to spell them like the BOSTONIAN Do....Kay

LOBSTER                                                                                     

CAR

BAR

Chowder

Butter

Yard

SMART

PARKER

Also What is a BUBLA

How bout Bureau

What is a parker?

KK
Damn, this is disappointing. 24+ hours gone by, and the guest of honor remains a no show. Hard to believe he wouldn't want to come back and take part in this wicked pissa of a quiz!

Reactions: _X_
hooter1 said:
Maybe there is a different Mass. USA ;-)
Yep, I'm sure that is it...and I think if I recall, and forgive me as it was many years ago (right after I finished serving in 'Nam) the last time I was driving through Mass'B' ( /default_cool.png...that's what we call it, they had super spotty internet coverage...could be weeks or months or...13 DAYS before service is restored.

I'm really not a bully; but Hooter1 telepathically peer pressured me.

For anyone unsure of whether I have cleverly woven sarcasm into this post:

"No, not at all, why?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thank you all for the compliments!!  Wicked awesome!!  Ya, I get the accent thing A LOT!!  To answer some questions - I have never been to the U.K.  Maybe someday though, who knows?  I grew up in a small town called Wilmington, MA - about 25 minutes north of Boston on 93 - hooter1, I'm sure you know 93!!  But ya, Wilmington is small, however, the Boston Bruins do have a practice arena there and I grew up not to far from it... I've retrieved many a hockey stick from there.  Oh, by the way, HUGE Bruins fan!! 

P.S.  Sorry for the lack of posting in my own thread...  twin neice and nephew birthday parties.  YAY, what fun.  I've had enough cake and soda for EVERYONE here!!

LOBSTER                                                                                     

CAR

BAR

Chowder

Butter

Yard

SMART

PARKER

Also What is a BUBLA

How bout Bureau

What is a parker?

KK
Too easy - Lobsta

Cah

Bah

Chowda

Butta

Yahd

Smaht

Pahka

hmm, a bubbla is where the lovely "dirty water" comes out

a parker (or a pahka) is a light jacket - right?

Most used word in Boston??  Wicked.   

Damn I'm good /default_smile.png

I grew up in a small town called Wilmington...  But I've lived in Bedford -  I went to UMASS, Amherst which is a HUGE party school... which is why we call it ZooMass.. 

I hope I passed your test...  now WELCOME ME!! 

Too easy - Lobsta

Cah

Bah

Chowda

Butta

Yahd

Smaht

Pahka

hmm, a bubbla is where the lovely "dirty water" comes out

a parker (or a pahka) is a light jacket - right?

Most used word in Boston??  Wicked.   

Damn I'm good /default_smile.png

I grew up in a small town called Wilmington...  But I've lived in Bedford -  I went to UMASS, Amherst which is a HUGE party school... which is why we call it ZooMass.. 

I hope I passed your test...  now WELCOME ME!! 
Ok I will Welcome you aboard,,,,,  Did good on the test   Buttah lobstah Chowdah...Yes UMASS is a BIG PARTY SCHOOL....I know exactly where the cities are......WE are also called MASSHOLES.......haha Enjoy yourself here,  alot of great people here..

KK

On a super shitty day, this thread cracked me the F* up.  Thanks!  /default_smile.png S-

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back