Hello!

Lexi1968

I am new to this site and very excited to be here. You read like you all have a good time ribbing each other! I am so very hopeful that you can help me! /default_smile.png I have been reading so much that I feel my eyes may bleed!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Thanks!

PS. How long will I be labeled a 'newbie'! :)

Hi, Lexie.  IMHO, we are all always going to be "newbies" in one way or another here.  There is so much information to glean, things change all the time and new information flows daily... I learn something just about every day.  But as far as the "label", I do not know the exact post count where you come to be labeled "advanced member".... but VIP label is 500 and GP label is 1000.  For the advanced, I'm sure someone else here who knows that number will weigh in.  Anyhow, welcome and happy hunting!  S-

I am new to this site and very excited to be here. You read like you all have a good time ribbing each other! I am so very hopeful that you can help me! /default_smile.png I have been reading so much that I feel my eyes may bleed!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Thanks!

PS. How long will I be labeled a 'newbie'! /default_smile.png
Welcome Lexi1968. I believe after 10 posts "Newbie" changes to "Member".....

Hi Lexi1968 we both have something in common. I'm a newbie also. This is to yellowbelly where did you get that cool Hendrix tee? I have several myself just order another one that is smoking hot can't wait until it arrives. I'm a collector of jimi Hendrix tee's and sweat shirts. I have them from all over the world. My friends see one they live all over the world being military they find them and send them to me.

Welcome, I'm sure your going to find the board very informative, Its already helped me find a couple of A1 sources that I would of had never heard of if I hadn't of joined, Your in good hands here.

Props to all the Admin for creating a site with TRUSTWORTHY and unbiased info.

Anokky

Thanks for the warm welcome anokky! I do feel like I am learning quite a bit here. It's nice to have a place to go and not be judged! Anyway, thanks again!

Lexi

Welcome Lexi!  I'm somewhat new to this forum also, however, not new to the game.  You shouldn't have a problem finding whatever you need here, just make sure you read through all the posts regarding each source as I've found some start off as great sources but occasionly some may end up "dropping the ball" and have problems later on, which luckily is always reported here for our protection...  Great community!

IMHO, we are all always going to be "newbies" in one way or another here.  There is so much information to glean, things change all the time and new information flows daily... I learn something just about every day. 
Great philosophy! I've been here barely a moment, but it certainly has been my experience, as well, that the board is a perpetual motion machine of info. And maybe the greatest thing about learning is the more you do, the more you are able to. Sometimes I'd swear I can feel the synapses branching & sparking in my brain... Or maybe I just stood up too fast; nonetheless, a lovely sensation  /default_smile.png

-- Blue

Howdy Lexi....  I am very new as well and not very computer literate -  everyone has been so helpful thus far.  I'm reading as much as my eyes will allow and learning a lot!!  ummm, that's all for now....  stay awesome /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back