Hello

Erma Gerd

Hello! I am a total newbie to this forum and forums like it and new to buying medications online.

I suffer with anxiety. For the longest time I didn't even realize that is what was going on. I have terrible dental anxiety and for the first time ever in my 40+years my new dentist wrote me a prescription for antianxiety meds to deal with some upcoming dental work. The difference it made was amazing for the first time ever I had dental work done without being in horrible turmoil.

My regular Dr gave me a very small prescription as well and it truly has helped me, but the 30 .25 mg pills I received to last me an entire year is not enough. I typically do not like to take any type of medication and this is one reason why I have let my anxiety go unchecked for years. I really do not want to go on antidepressants, I do not want to have to take a drug everyday and I am not depressed at all! I am actually very happy. I am just anxious.

I recently tried to buy my prescription online but I think the phsrmacy was shady and I probably just lost some money. So once I know for certain the company is bad I will post about it in hopes that at the very least I can prevent someone else from wasting their time and money.

Hello! I am a total newbie to this forum and forums like it and new to buying medications online.

I suffer with anxiety. For the longest time I didn't even realize that is what was going on. I have terrible dental anxiety and for the first time ever in my 40+years my new dentist wrote me a prescription for antianxiety meds to deal with some upcoming dental work. The difference it made was amazing for the first time ever I had dental work done without being in horrible turmoil.

My regular Dr gave me a very small prescription as well and it truly has helped me, but the 30 .25 mg pills I received to last me an entire year is not enough. I typically do not like to take any type of medication and this is one reason why I have let my anxiety go unchecked for years. I really do not want to go on antidepressants, I do not want to have to take a drug everyday and I am not depressed at all! I am actually very happy. I am just anxious.

I recently tried to buy my prescription online but I think the phsrmacy was shady and I probably just lost some money. So once I know for certain the company is bad I will post about it in hopes that at the very least I can prevent someone else from wasting their time and money.
Hi Erma, welcome! I am fairly new here as well. I hope you find what you are looking for and perhaps connect with others here after you browse the forums a bit more...so far from my experience there's a ton of excellent information here, as well as amazing, smart, funny, and damn right intelligent members...just start reading and browsing and I'm sure if you put a little effort into it you will feel more at ease and hopefully find what you are looking for. Good luck and welcome :0)

Welcome Erma. I bolded a couple parts of your post that fit me almost to a T. Right there with ya.

Same here....guess I felt compelled to reach out after reading your intro since you seem to be dealing with something similar to myself in fact. Best of luck. 

Welcome Erma. I bolded a couple parts of your post that fit me almost to a T. Right there with ya.

Thanks everyone. It took me years to finally understand that what I was experiencing was anxiety. Took me a year to get the courage to go see a Dr. and ask for a prescription. It was a relief when I got it. I was surprised that people take antianxiety drugs for recreation. I am far from naive, but for me they don't make me feel high in anyway at all. I just feel..normal, more energetic, comfortable in my own skin, in control and better able to handle and tolerate stress when I have taken them. I guess if I wasn't anxious, they would have a different effect? In any case, I am pretty bummed about my first foray into OIP's. Should have been on this forum before ordering. I just figured if a company had been in business since 2003 they might be ok. Guess not. /default_sad.png I have one dose left from my prescription and am hanging onto to it for an emergency. I will keep reading and researching, there is so much information here.

Welcome to the forums! You will soon feel like home here... A lot of good info and nice people.

MH

Welcome Erma.  I think after reading through some of the post and threads your anxiety will be reduced.  Many folks on here that share similar issues as HB has indicated.  Happy reading.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back