HeLp!!!! I need A-php. Where is it, Who do I order it from?

Can anyone steer me in the right direction? Does anyone know a reliable source as to where, or who to order A-php from? I dont trust fxchemlabs🤮 Lost $1000 thru them and no response to any email. I always had good luck with coolchems, but who knows if the new site is a scam or not.....

aphp is gone, anyone offering it is scam or selling a different chemical, mdphp, aphip, apycp (if you can find it anymore) they're all great alternatives....hell id love to find mdpv or apvp but they are long gone because of the UN ban

All you need is mainly the brom can get like $200kg and one other and can make it a one pot recipe. It’s like what 4 steps to make it?
I have a few diff recipes. One has videos to go with. I saw it and it's really fucking simple beginner shit. Anyone who has made meth can easily make a-pvp a-php mdpv or a-pihp. Each one has one chem different or a diff step involved but very similar.

Mephedrone (4-mmc) is even easier

I'm still reading about other drugs but cathinones seem to be simplest. Most just depending on if you can find one or too precursors.

The thing im pumped on is there's no high pressure vessel's that might become bombs. And the heat is very controllable.
Fumes and bare flesh are the biggest concerns.

I even found a 1 pot version just using a screw top 1L bottle or even a soda bottle.
Might try it out first. Not high pressure like cooking m*** No burping

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back