Help! I Need Your Patience! :o)

Hello!

I am new to this forum, and trying hard to navigate it, usually late at night when I cannot sleep...which is not the best time to try to comprehend things. /default_blink.png

I can't PM yet, not having enough posts, which is okay. I understand your rules are there for a reason. /default_smile.png

But I'm having trouble with abbreviations, names of pharms, etc., etc.

I've tried the search box, and reading what others say all over the forum, and well...maybe I'm expecting too much too soon? I did just join. It may just be too soon for me to "get it all" yet?

But any help I can receive from anyone, I'd surely appreciate! And thanks for your patience with me! I know I cannot send PMs yet, but can I request PMs, say if I wanted to know the name of a certain pharmacy?

Thank you all so much! /default_wub.png   This is a great forum!

Theo

Hi theodora,

Keep reading! I am fairly new here too and i know what you mean! Like anything, practice makes perfect! It is alot of info and the best info out there. It is worth the time and the effort to keep at it! If you have a specific question, my advice to you is ask. Just be really sure to follow the rules. They are in place to preserve the integrity of this wonderful forum!

Hi Theodora and welcome. Please see the "Some reminders" thread in site feedback. We do not allow members to publicly post asking for PMs. This is viewed as an attempt to get around the rules.

CITH is right, the more you read, the more things will start to make sense. Feel free to post the questions you have in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi theodora,

Keep reading! I am fairly new here too and i know what you mean! Like anything, practice makes perfect! It is alot of info and the best info out there. It is worth the time and the effort to keep at it! If you have a specific question, my advice to you is ask. Just be really sure to follow the rules. They are in place to preserve the integrity of this wonderful forum!
Thank you CatInTheHat! I appreciate your support so much! /default_wub.png

Hi Theodora and welcome. Please see the "Some reminders" thread in site feedback. We do not allow members to publicly post asking for PMs. This is viewed as an attempt to get around the rules.

CITH is right, the more you read, the more things will start to make sense. Feel free to post the questions you have in this thread.

Hey There, Heisenberg! /default_smile.png  Thanks for your advice and I will definitely take a gander at the "Reminders" threads in the site feedback. I defintely do NOT want to break any rules! /default_ohmy.png  I apologize for asking if I could ask a person to PM me. /default_blink.png/default_wacko.png

Thanks again for all your help and wonderful advice!

Theo /default_wub.png

Things seem very confusing at first, then suddenly one day you'll be reading and being to see things with new eyes full of understanding.

Be Patient and Read.

If members see you have read (by your comments/knowledge) they will be glad to help with answers you worked but couldn't find.

Just making the attempt to work on your own and find answers, shows you are worthy of help.

Hang in there and soon you will understand so much more.

WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK!

Did you have anything in particular that you wanted to know mate? Heisenberg, pretty much said you can ask what you like on this thread and as he's staff, I'd take his advise and fire the questions away (if you cant find what you need to know from looking)  /default_rolleyes.gif

Can't speak for others but my pet hate is a newbie with one comment popping up on the last page of a (usually long) thread (normally TTM) and asking 

"Why can't I log in-their web page has moved, whats with the security certificate? etc,etc" when all the answers are a few pages previous and have been discussed to death. What I'm getting at is laziness, rather than reading through 150 pages, which none of like doing they just come right out and expect those who have bothered to read the whole thread to answer their question and save them the trouble.

This is NOT a dig at you as you've already said you use the search feature it's just a comment that I think sums up the gripes of members who are here quite often and get fed up of answering the same old question time and again, I sincerely hope you find the places/products you need and welcome to the best board in the business! Happy hunting and don't forget ask if you can't find people will help those who help themselves (as has been said already)  peace and respect TeeKay

I've definitely encountered some of the road blocks you talk about.  It would be really cool if there were product lists for some of the reliable US domestic sellers.

I've definitely encountered some of the road blocks you talk about. It would be really cool if there were product lists for some of the reliable US domestic sellers.
It's again board policy to post product lists. That said, email the vendors you're interested in and they would be glad to supply you with their current price list.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back