Help! I've been scammed again!

Woody

Someone please point me in the right direction of who I can trust.  I have medical condition and any information would be great!  Thank you!  My email is "terrible idea to post personal information".

also I was scammed by www.lookpainmeds.com just this week. They are awful people!  Thanks guys for any information!  I'm looking for oxycodone 30 mg and adderal 30mg!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck finding legit Oxen in the International section. I recommend donating or getting your post count up to gain access to the "other" sections on here. Sorry you were taken by that band of thieves .

Totally agree with Fargo. Only thing I could add is thoroughly read this forum, and read some more. Have patience and you may find what you need.

One more thing, and not trying to nag, but try not to spell out what your looking for. Something like add.her.@ll and we know what your talking about. 

Just trying to help! Good luck

@Woody posting your email is a good way to get scammed again. We test all the vendors listed to make sure they are legit, but that doesn't mean another member wouldn't try to scam you. If you get any emails, disregard them unless they are pointing to a vendor on the forum. Anyone who is not on the blacklist should be safe to use.

A donation will give you access to the Mexican section but they only ship within the US.

Moved to introductions forum, I suggest the OP takes the good advice given!

How do I donate?  How much?
There's a link on the homepage, the sponsor ranks are located in the welcome to DBG section. The search tool is also your friend. I can't emphasise enough to get reading and get acquainted with the site, you'll find your feet no problem. 

How do I donate?  How much?
Just to follow up on what @PTFC stated If you look on the right hand side of the front page where you see the forums and can scroll down you'll see a chat box, below the chat box is the member of the month. Right below that you'll see "Sponsors - Paypal Donate" and right below that you'll see a dark blue button that says "donate now", click the button and check the amount you want to donate. Once you proceed, you'll be redirected to PayPal or your payment methods site to pay the donation. After the payment goes through, you'll receive your rank.

As a note, I didn't get mine right away so I believe it might be approved or applied by hand. The best thing to do is be patient, if you don't have the rank within 24 hours contact a moderator to check the status on it. I'm not sure if moderators have the power to do this, but it did help for me somehow. Perhaps a moderator could clear up how that works seeing most are unaware.

Anywho, we're glad to have you here and I apologize that you've been scammed by a fraudulent site. If you're looking for that particular drug, there's a US-US vendor that offers it however it's more costly than Mexican vendors. Your best bet is to use the instructions above to obtain access to the Mexican vendor section and you'll find what you need. As a note, if you're outside of the U.S. the Mexican vendors will most likely not ship to you. They generally only ship to the U.S. from my understanding. If you're in Europe and looking for that particular medication, you most likely won't find it no matter how hard you look. 

The link above is the link to the forum rules, please read them before posting for your own safety and to keep this site clean. 

Best of luck to you,

-VII

Someone please point me in the right direction of who I can trust.  I have medical condition and any information would be great!  Thank you!  My email is "terrible idea to post personal information".

also I was scammed by www.lookpainmeds.com just this week. They are awful people!  Thanks guys for any information!  I'm looking for oxycodone 30 mg and adderal 30mg!
all i can say my friend is do your homework there are good guys out there , but there are also those that take your hard earned cash and sleep like babys with no feeling of shame or guilt, there are even ones that scam for a living, do you home work , there are people with pages and pages of positive feed back , my own personal vendor does not sell what your looking for and the one that i know does is in a hot spot so i cant say with certainty that you would receive, please take the advice of someone that has been around a long time do your homework , best of luck its there just be prepared to read thread after thread , you,;; spot ones with shills and genuine members 

all i can say my friend is do your homework there are good guys out there , but there are also those that take your hard earned cash and sleep like babys with no feeling of shame or guilt, there are even ones that scam for a living, do you home work , there are people with pages and pages of positive feed back , my own personal vendor does not sell what your looking for and the one that i know does is in a hot spot so i cant say with certainty that you would receive, please take the advice of someone that has been around a long time do your homework , best of luck its there just be prepared to read thread after thread , you,;; spot ones with shills and genuine members i can ask my vendor do they stock your meds you wont go wrong with my vendor

i will ask for you but iv never seen it on there menu

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back