HELP! Need ppl's input on CATHINONES | PIPERAZINES | PHENETHYLAMINES

danielsonh85

Hey everyone!

NEED A LONG LASTING AND VERY EUPHORIC STIMULANT THAT CAN BE TAKEN ORALLY...

I need everyone and anyone who is kind enough to take the time to read this and help me out and give me information on there knowledge/experiences/understandings on these synthetic substances...

I am really interest in specific Cathinones (I believe they are) such as 3-EMC, 4-EMC, 3-MEC, 4-EMC and many others..

One time I ordered what was what I was told was either 3 or 4 (I can't quite remember) version in EMC (ethylmethylcathinone).. it was purpleish pink (may have been dyed that way or natural, idk), I got it for free so I just eye balled a chunk maybe around 40-70mg and swallowed the crystal.. MY GOD it was SOOOO SOOO EUPHORIC and lasted quite some time.. it beat out dextroamphetamine (orally around 80-100mg addys instant release which I LOVE) and it even beat out taking methamphetamine orally or nasally (which is 2nd to oral d-amph)... as I said it was labeled 3 or 4-EMC, i don't know if it was or it was a combo... has anyone experienced any of these 4 (3/4-EMC | 3/4-MEC)??? I also got the 3 or 4 version of MEC (methylethylcathinone) and it was quite similar.. only took it all orally, but I believe it was white not purple...

Any help here? I am looking to find that again, a LONG LASTING CATHINONE or ANY other category stimulant, that's not just amphetamine or methylamphetamine, though it can be a derivative or amph??

I want highly euphoric and long lasting when taken orally.... I mean these cathinones were so smooth and less on the body and more on purely the brain with euphoria never felt before...

I also used to get a 'bath salt' that was called 'Pump It'.. it was tanish in color at first, and it came in a tiny jar that held about a gram of powder... it was just as euphoric and smooth, but I never knew if it was a Cathinone or a piperazine or what.. it eventually started coming as pink powder and it was completely inactive, this was shortly after the head shop got raided and 'bath salts' started to become banned/ illegal...

The 3-EMC (or 4-EMC) was something I got shipped from overseas. I cannot remember the web page, it was clear net, but this was awhile ago and clear net is pretty dead these days after the crack down on all these things and things related..

I have read that 3/4-MEC is pretty much crap, but people have said 3/4-EMC is the shit (kind of as I experienced), but idk and I need someone's and everyone's opinion and/or experiences...

I would also like ppls opinions and experiences on ANY substances in ANY of these categories that are the MOST EUPHORIC and long lasting when taken orally...

I have not tried any of the A-PVP's, the 3/4-CMC and any and all in between...

Please help me out and give me advice on what I stated I've taken and any insight into that, as well as your experiences/ knowledge you have of any substances that pertain to what I'm looking for and fit that mold and anything else you can add!!!

Please friends and thank you ALL!!!

%}~

Daniel

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back