Help please - potential issue

Hank34

Opal Sponsor
My friend made an order from overseas. About the time it was expected to arrive ,instead of a package, a business card from a local police detective was on the door asking for a call. Any similar experiences? Thoughts? Advice? 

might want to read this..and around as there are alot of post lately about the same exact thing....

good luck, i really do hope its nothing...maybe someone else can help you even more and im not even sure if that is correct...but i was trying to help..

Last edited:
My friend made an order from overseas. About the time it was expected to arrive ,instead of a package, a business card from a local police detective was on the door asking for a call. Any similar experiences? Thoughts? Advice? 
operAtion Pangaea VIII. Google

Yeah, I wouldn't call. If it's important, they'll find you. You never know, they may want to ask you questions as to what went on next door. I've had that happen to me before. Any word on your letter? Did you receives it?

def dont call. U dont check your mail..
Woman, please change that AVATAR back, it was SEXY as hell!

Have others had this experience? Ive been considering a purchase but now I'm too scared

Its a give or take with any payment..

i have had something seized but i got it very late with then letter on it saying my stuff wasnt illegal so they couldnt keep it but they warned me about dosing..LOL

had this happen due to a dirty dr I had: it's DEA and they usually show back up

Don't call / don't answer the door 

I can explain what happened to me in this old thread

Yes don't call & don't answer the door for any one. Avoid f2f w/ the mail man, Unless your expecting a letter..

That's the one. Just disregard the note and don't answer any questions if they come to your house, it's in the 5th amendment that you do not have to provide identification, answer any questions, and so forth to an officer unless there's a court order involved.

Best thing is not to do anything, they will just seize the package and move on with their business. That was basically just a warning I guess, stay low for now until it cools down. 

It might of been what some call a "trip wire" where they sting a lot of people at once in a short timeframe and all local police departments leave a note at your doorstep. Nothing will happen most likely, I can see why you're concerned but you'll be alright. Like I said, stay low for awhile and everything will be smooth like butter. These "trip wires" are generally used as scare tactics, they're after the bigger guys not you. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back