Help Please

Tophet

I am new to this site, and am not quite sure how it all works. I know what I am looking for but not sure how to ask, as it seems you don't just ask for what you need outright. Thank you.

Look for the specific thread or do a search, and then go from there. I'm sure you're not the first person looking for that "specific something" which hasn't already some info pertaining to it and who to contact for further details.

Just my two cents. Take it for what it's worth.

Goodluck and Happy hunting!

yes sir all the vets on here will tell you read,read,READ

-hope you find what your looking for,not sure if a newbie can pm if you can pm me and i will tell you what i know(arguably not much im afraid)

thatguy I'm the mean one around here but try the button at the top right that says view new comment. Also the search box works pretty good too. Make sure you're looking in the right folder though.

thatguy I'm the mean one around here but try the button at the top right that says view new comment. Also the search box works pretty good too. Make sure you're looking in the right folder though.
Come on HB I WAS expecting A laugh be yourself lol...The Nice guy just doesn't suit you ,tell em how it is .
DJ

I was tempted d.j. but I've been taking anger management classes. Guess they're working.

Don't worry it won't be long before I blow a gasket over a newbie.

View new comment button for the win headbanger!!! here ive been just scrolling through everything looking for new comments and there was a button to throw them all together all along

Good job gbe. It does take a little time to familiarize one's self with the layout of a new site.

Someday we will have to hear the backstory on your member name.

WOW hb must be on the right combo of meds,being nice and all...but yeah tophet u gotta read man i read for a month or more b4 i made a post, and im not selling anything by the way(lol).

gm I think age is catching up with me and I ain't got the bark like I used to.

Honestly I felt like I was always being a bit too harsh.

Although you might want to read my comment in the mediater thread.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back