Help please!

2earls

Moderators.
Can anyone tell me what the is?

A royal blue, football shaped pill. IFA on one side and scored on the other.

Not finding it online.

Thanks

I looked to see too for you .  Hopefully someone could find or have received because IFA is usually zanny or diet

looks like it maybe Alprazolam or a diet pill...can you ask the people who gave it?

FACT

Generic Name: AlprazolamStrength: 1 mgManufacturer: Investigación Farmacéutica, MexicoTrade Name: FarmapramType: AntianxietySize (mm): 8 X 5 X 3 

yw

Also

Farmapram1mg.jpg

Last edited:
@benadryl those there are the purples- I've had those myself.  Not the blue thoughs as 2earls mentioned.

Website says they are blue, any who, cut it put it on your tongue if you do the sour face then yup its alps... just my 2 cents.

That above is the purple footballs - I have took those for years.

I asked 2e and she said it was royal blue color like addy 10mg

i haven't seen them yet with a dark royal blue like that.

Yes the color is different, they are supposed to be alp but have zero Benz affect. Don't know if they are fakes or something altogether different, guess I should get a test kit if I really want to find out.

maybe there diet pills like some sites say..in which case the only thing you may feel is less hungry?

I honestly think the deciphering factor is to just split the score and lick the side. If you know anything about alps....that taste is unforgetable and horrid tasting, if it doesnt taste like alp than this thread will have just become highly interesting. 

Go all tootsie roll pop on that bitch

how many lick does it take to get to the center of the alp?

/default_ohmy.png

I have both, so yes, I can do a lick comparison. I'm far from an expert with these, I only take them when I'm with the inlaws/default_huh.png

bitter sour face is all you need mate, i cant think of any other prescription drug that has that potent of a taste in your mouth.

I honestly think the deciphering factor is to just split the score and lick the side. If you know anything about alps....that taste is unforgetable and horrid tasting, if it doesnt taste like alp than this thread will have just become highly interesting. 

Go all tootsie roll pop on that bitch
Omg lol I can't resist.  That really made me lol .  I need to lol today.  @2earls

how many lick does it take to get to the center of the alp?

/default_ohmy.png

I have both, so yes, I can do a lick comparison. I'm far from an expert with these, I only take them when I'm with the inlaws/default_huh.png
Oh, dont we all know those days....( gives you a glass of whine, sented candles, creamy chocolates, ear phones set to good relaxing music...and a good lock on the bathroom door...oh yea dont forget mr bubbles /default_smile.png

Will that help some 2E? /default_biggrin.png

According to wlkl, it's the generic name for zannies. I got a few from R at WCE as some extras for a delay or mistake; I don't remember which. But I gave them a whirl and I only took a half as they're supposed to be strong and short acting. They seemed to do the trick and they were a little different from the valleys that I got from him on my first translation with him.

This being said, I don't have much experience with benz0s other than using valleys to go to sleep when the hamster is running on that damn wheel in my head. You mentioned the colour was different; it really contrasts with the purple perkies when you put them side by side. I also researched contraindications and you should be careful if you're on pks. That's why I only took half.

I hope this helps.

Peace,

Serapeum

Oh, dont we all know those days....( gives you a glass of whine, sented candles, creamy chocolates, ear phones set to good relaxing music...and a good lock on the bathroom door...oh yea dont forget mr bubbles /default_smile.png

Will that help some 2E? /default_biggrin.png
this made me laugh out loud, ty for that.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back