help pleaseee

• Thread starter Thread starter sadminion
  • Start date Start date
S

sadminion

Igot some extras and i do not know what they are..

there small tiny round pill, yellow, one side  a P imprinted on it and other side a, 4 imprinted on it?

Anyone know what this is?

Ok i think its diluidad?  but not 100 percent sure...

anyone?

According to an equi@n@lgesic chart, they're about 5X stronger than oral m0rphlne. A 4 mg = 20 foot rock climbing rope.

According to an equi@n@lgesic chart, they're about 5X stronger than oral m0rphlne. A 4 mg = 20 foot rock climbing rope.
oral Morphine and oral dialadowd both seem to have low bioavailabilities. But Dialadowd has a higher rate. Not sure how many mgs of morphine equals 4mgs of DIaladowd. Morphine's nasal bioavailability is 15-20% lower, but dialadowd's nasal bio availability is 20% higher. Intranasal might me the way to go with dialadowds.

Last edited by a moderator:
oral Morphine and oral dialadowd both seem to have low bioavailabilities. But Dialadowd has a higher rate. Not sure how many mgs of morphine equals 4mgs of DIaladowd. Morphine's nasal bioavailability is 15-20% lower, but dialadowd's nasal bio availability is 20% higher. Intranasal might me the way to go with dialadowds.
codean, if you have the time, check out the equi@n@lgesic chart on wlklpeedeeah. You probably know about it already. I never considered bioavailability before and you tickled my curiosity. I honestly didn't know what it meant. Anyways, it shows why our rock climbing gear is a favorite as its bioavailability is at <87% contrasting with oral m0rfeen at 25%. The chart has reinforced my selections at vendors and it will continue to influence consumer choice. 

Anyways, thanks for the comment as I learned something today. 

Cheers, 

Serapeum 

oral Morphine and oral dialadowd both seem to have a low bioavailabilities. But Dialadowd has a higher rate. Not sure how many mgs of morphine equals 4mgs of DIaladowd. Morphine's nasal bioavailability is 15-20% lower, but dialadowd's nasal bio availability is 20% higher. Intranasal might me the way to go with dialadowds.
codean, if you have the time, check out the equi@n@lgesic chart on wlklpeedeeah. You probably know about it already. I never considered bioavailability before and you tickled my curiosity. I honestly didn't know what it meant. Anyways, it shows why our rock climbing gear is a favorite as its bioavailability is at <87% contrasting with oral m0rfeen at 25%. The chart has reinforced my selections at vendors and it will continue to influence consumer choice. 

Anyways, thanks for the comment as I learned something today. 

Cheers, 

Serapeum 
No problem, glad you learned something new from my comment. I checked out that chart you mentioned on wickapeedia and it is pretty accurate for bioavailablity and yes that certainly explains why the rock climbing gear is a favorite because of it's high oral biovailability compared to other alternatives. The only thing that is lacking in that chart however is the Routes of Administration (ROA). Those are usually oral, intranasal(snorting), Intravenous or intramuscular (IV and IM) and even Rectal (an ROA which is pretty disgusting in my opinion). I have a link to a slightly better Bioavailability chart that includes the different bioavailability rate depending on the ROA. I don't know if I can link to it here but the chart is on a site called bloolite .org. If you search "morphine bioavailability" on google you will find the link in the third or 4th result. 

In my opinion unless you are hardcore and willing to IV stuff, Roksees are still the best for using the Oral ROA. Dilowded would be higher if it was I'v'd (probably 100% BA) but other than that snorting it would be the best ROA for that pill. But even intranasal ROA of dilowded is not as good as the roksee. Opana would also be like 100% BA if it was IVD but it would have to be instant release because you can't IV pills that have binders. 

Ugh, did a dilly the other day as i got them as a extra...did NOTHING...I MEAN NOTHING....:/ so what is the hype..it didnt even take a tip of pain off me

Ugh, did a dilly the other day as i got them as a extra...did NOTHING...I MEAN NOTHING....:/ so what is the hype..it didnt even take a tip of pain off me
Dillys are only good if you snort them or shoot them. They are pretty weak when taken orally. If you have anymore left try snorting one. It might give  yo a rush. I personally am opposed to IVing anything. Don't want to get into that habit. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back