Help....pr Went Under And I Need A Good Site

Snowblower

Same as Slammer
Was a long time happy member of PR. Found it useful enough so as to not add other IOP sites to mu bookmarks. Now that it's disappeared, I thought 'd try the site I've heard so many positive things about. Especially over the past 6 months or so, when things apparently got shuffled around and the "cancer", which was the talk of the internet, gotta the boot after pulling a scam. Sorry for all the members of this site who lost $$ due to that evilness.

In any event, please allow me to introduce myself I'm a man of happiness and mystique. Been around for a long long time, but never stole a man's money nor faith. I'm pleased to me you, Hope you guess my name. But what's puzzling you is the nature of the game. So if you meet me. Have some courtesy. Have some sympathy. Have some taste. Use all your well-learned politeness. Or I'll lay your soul to waste. 

The details of my life are quite inconsequential. My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. 

My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my sack. There really is nothing like a bald sack, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it. 

I look forward to be an active, and informative participant who learns as well as gives. And before anybody harps on me, "YES" I have read DBG rules. Though if I happen to accidently break them from time to time, please politely let me know so I can learn from my mistakes. Isn't that's what life's all about? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome, Snowblower! many other PR members have found their way here as well. /default_wink.png  interesting introduction, by the way. /default_wink.png

Welcome Snowblower! Very interesting intro.  /default_wink.png  "Hope you guess my name" I think I already did. How are things on the "island"?  /default_tongue.png

Sorry, didn't intend to come off as pretentious or "smart-assery." Just had so much to say, in such little time. As far as "Island" goes, no clue regarding that cryptic remark. Nevertheless, I suppose North and South America is one GIANT island. So to answer your question, the "Island" is big, very big, and much nor peaceful than the Middle East. Thank goodness!

No, no, we like smart-assery! I enjoyed your intro thoroughly! I look forward to seeing more of you!

No, no, we like smart-assery! I enjoyed your intro thoroughly! I look forward to seeing more of you!
Very well then. Wasn't sure if I had come across as a nutcase, or not. Thankfully I didn't. Wouldn't want to crash and burn on my heart-filled intro. Not the way to transition from one site to another. This one, thus far, being MUCH more informative. Already found a few sources I had no idea existed, with rave reviews too. Awesome.

Put some clothes on dude.
I'll put some clothes on "Dude", after you kindly extinguish your cigarette. Can't stand 2nd hand smoke.
Please be more courteous to others. Profanity in a sig.... How Cool! Lol

Cheers Bud

Last edited by a moderator:
As I was walking the Avenue today I briefly looked over and caught a quick glimpse at a Boratakin and immediately had to divert that glimpse back to my purpose at hand.  Did I say hand?  I guess my eyes were closed.

Welcome........

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back